Onetap Lobbies

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

apox

I like the idea. Would be much easier to find some mates to play with. Also so the Shoutbox would be way Clearer and open for real Discussions (not spamming friend-codes) Thumbs Up :)

Apbrick

it would be if onetap where to support panorama API

IIRC Gamesense's Workshop lua uses panorama API (same with all other panorama elements) due to onetap not supporting this in their API for security reasons we are currently unable to do so. I'd be happy to make this as soon as we would get proper Panorama api + svg / png compatibility on the panorama for the custom icon :)

reub

IIRC Gamesense's Workshop lua uses panorama API (same with all other panorama elements) due to onetap not supporting this in their API for security reasons we are currently unable to do so. I'd be happy to make this as soon as we would get proper Panorama api + svg / png compatibility on the panorama for the custom icon :)
Why not make it a built in cheat thing ?

Last edited:

Apbrick

Why not make it a built in cheat thing ?

It would be nice indeed but I dont expect them to do it. It will be a very misc feature and only mm players will use it. Might then better have an official released js then a full on cheat feature imo

rivalz

this would require some form of http request which i dont think is in the script api, or maybe im just a retard.