Onetap Feedback - "Waddi"

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bucks

My HVH-Esque Review.

As a user of many cheats, I think that Onetap overall is a great cheat. Though this recent update which removed many of the ragebot features was a mistake. The trade-off for easier configuring for new players for the customization that was offered before was a horrible idea for HVH play when custom variables could be tuned to the user's playstyle. The cheat prioritizes onshot too much and will baim for the most part on a peek. The resolver needs to be either reverted, or customization added back, which can be easily solved with an advanced/simple layout for players who want that extra customization. The Anti-aim is great imo, fakelag syncs well on-peek and doubletap usually can kill with 3 shots, depending on if your on-shot doesn't get ripped. Overall, this cheat needs to rework its ragebot so that it can frequently shoot for the head instead of waiting for an onshot to be exposed. Please update the rage-bot for us fellow HVH we miss tapping heads with this cheat. It's sad to see that Onetap-crack can still be relevant when there are players that are buying a premium version of the same cheat. There is so much potential with this cheat, though i feel like there is so much "un-tapped" potential with this cheat. I am fan of the brand alot, and i like the entire feel of it, though the performance can be raised to even higher bar. This is for sure a PREMIUM CHEAT though it could be a PERFECT CHEAT.

-Free Cheat Don Waddi

Last edited:

Jilm

I disagree, I think the cheat is just fine at the moment, it was before the update and it's still fine now I don't see much downtime with it. Here are a few pictures after the update. This review/feedback would be better if you specifically asked what you would like to return. When you said "The resolver needs to be either reverted, or customization added back" I don't understand what you mean because the resolver is just fine.

also if you are going to claim the ragebot needs a rework then post your main config (or tell us what config you are using if its a paid config) so we can understand your issues with the cheat better.

I disagree, I think the cheat is just fine at the moment, it was before the update and it's still fine now I don't see much downtime with it. Here are a few pictures after the update. This review/feedback would be better if you specifically asked what you would like to return. When you said "The resolver needs to be either reverted, or customization added back" I don't understand what you mean because the resolver is just fine.

also if you are going to claim the ragebot needs a rework then post your main config (or tell us what config you are using if its a paid config) so we can understand your issues with the cheat better.
Im dumping every shot with the scout.

bucks

The resolver with an auto will ALWAYS perfer onshot with settings ive tried, MIN DMG: 25/Adaptive Hitchance: 60-75 is what ive tested so far. Options such as Multipoint Scale, Accuracy Boost, DT Hitchance, and shot delay were all features that didn't NEED to be removed.

Jilm

The resolver with an auto will ALWAYS perfer onshot with settings I've tried, MIN DMG: 25/Adaptive Hitchance: 60-75 is what ive tested so far. Options such as Multipoint Scale, Accuracy Boost, DT Hitchance, and shot delay were all features that didn't NEED to be removed.
Yeah don't really know what to tell you but because you said "This is for sure a PREMIUM CHEAT though it could be a PERFECT CHEAT" it's an impossible goal you want for the cheat there won't ever be a PERFECT resolver/cheat

Edit: Try using Force safe points or prefer safe points idk when other players desync and real overlap I tap heads or if their real flicks far from their desync I tap heads I really don't know what to tell you on how to fix your problem

Last edited:

bucks

Yeah don't really know what to tell you but because you said "This is for sure a PREMIUM CHEAT though it could be a PERFECT CHEAT" it's an impossible goal you want for the cheat there won't ever be a PERFECT resolver/cheat

Edit: Try using Force safe points or prefer safe points idk when other players desync and real overlap I tap heads or if their real flicks far from their desync I tap heads I really don't know what to tell you on how to fix your problem

I know it's impossible to have a "PERFECT CHEAT". Though I am stating what could be improved or tweaked, personally I am not as happy as other users with the update. Though I am happy with the cheat, but overall I just think that there needs to be a significant improvement or performance increase between the cracked version of the cheat and the paid one. I just find it unreasonable that the previous version is still competitive with the newest version. Like any other onetap user i want to see the cheat thrive, and with all these new cheats soon to be released I just want Onetap to still be the cheat it is today.