Onetap CS2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

i know prim is getting update more frequent and it is better than the current state of onetap honestly...
btw the predetor, i wont trust it at all
i think predator had really nice and unique visuals, no other cheat has so many chams and visual features. Only reason I'm buying prim is because there are no better alternatives for me, I don't have skeet, nl is overpriced, aimware is overpriced, onetap doesn't have the features I want. Prim is the only "cheap" rage cheat I have access to xd

keoperDAB

Subscriber
i think predator had really nice and unique visuals, no other cheat has so many chams and visual features. Only reason I'm buying prim is because there are no better alternatives for me, I don't have skeet, nl is overpriced, aimware is overpriced, onetap doesn't have the features I want. Prim is the only "cheap" rage cheat I have access to xd
do u have old llama smoke weed unicorn chaos cheat aka rifk? it is also a cheap option for playing cs2 with the dj hack

also aimware is not overpriced, it's just trash

hatsuhaze

do u have old llama smoke weed unicorn chaos cheat aka rifk? it is also a cheap option for playing cs2 with the dj hack

also aimware is not overpriced, it's just trash
yeah I do have rifk but I dont really plan on buying it because the visuals look really weird and my pc is broken rn. Sk just got cracked by underical so I will probably just buy that once my pc is fixed.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
yeah I do have rifk but I dont really plan on buying it because the visuals look really weird and my pc is broken rn. Sk just got cracked by underical so I will probably just buy that once my pc is fixed.
the gsc version is outdated asf and not worth for the 15e so dont pls