Onetap CS2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

honestly if you don't use no spread
basically every cheat is undetected Lol

but the reason that I use onetap because it got more functions for legit aimbot and the magnet triggerbot is smooth as silk
unfortunately onetap doesn't have inventory changer and chams otherwise it will be perfect
Been mostly playing with prim for legit, its been pretty good. Reason i bought OT was for the nospread shenanigans since prim dev seems to be incapable of adding nospread to the cheat. If onetap can actually get out of this god-awful beta phase and add more features i think it will outclass prim by a mile.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Been mostly playing with prim for legit, its been pretty good. Reason i bought OT was for the nospread shenanigans since prim dev seems to be incapable of adding nospread to the cheat. If onetap can actually get out of this god-awful beta phase and add more features i think it will outclass prim by a mile.
idk prim unfortunately
but i can't believe they didn't make no spread since basically every cheats and even paste have that function

xifengSky

cuz op is op
too op is not allowed otherwise other cheats provider can't earn money
But now the mainstream of rage is only nl and sk, and if op doesn't produce rage, how can he make money? People who play legit should be in meme and midnight

hatsuhaze

idk prim unfortunately
but i can't believe they didn't make no spread since basically every cheats and even paste have that function
yeah i got annoyed asf at that, sad that primordial still doesn't have it but at least they got skinchanger and shit. Its just stupid that they still don't have it tho.

• Haha
Reactions: keoperDAB

NinjaOficial

idk prim unfortunately
Literally any paste can have it.

NoxLoveYa

I know, but to be fair prim only has 1 developer working on it and at least that one dev has had the time to include chams and a skinchanger in the cheat
i'm also playing with prim and damn is it good, the visuals are pretty great and the skinchanger is P100

hatsuhaze

15 dollar a month that cannot rage?
damn I rather spend more 5 dollar for a green black cheat
i agree that prim has alot of missing features that need to be added before it is worth 15 euro, but security wise I trust it alot more (haven't been banned once).

predetor offers alot for 5 bucks, but I know that in the future duca can make the cheat a better value and hopefully match predator.

In the same way you believe that onetap will be great again, I believe that prim will too. At least the prim developer doesn't ghost everyone xd. He is actively adding new features to the cheat and is online to talk about the cheat alot too.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
i agree that prim has alot of missing features that need to be added before it is worth 15 euro, but security wise I trust it alot more (haven't been banned once).

predetor offers alot for 5 bucks, but I know that in the future duca can make the cheat a better value and hopefully match predator.

In the same way you believe that onetap will be great again, I believe that prim will too. At least the prim developer doesn't ghost everyone xd. He is actively adding new features to the cheat and is online to talk about the cheat alot too.
i know prim is getting update more frequent and it is better than the current state of onetap honestly...
btw the predetor, i wont trust it at all