My review on onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PhilHcV

Hello I have been using onetap.com since feb 2 2019. So I have to good knowledge of how to cheat kinda works for the most part. I wanna get this out of the way I love onetap and its my only cheat and I think it is one of the best cheats out there right now. But sometimes it can be a little bit iffy but most of the times it treats me well :)

legit bot- Well I don't really legit cheat so i'm give it a 8/10 of what I have used of it.

Rage bot- Okay so the rage bot. I have used all types of configs from toe eating to head tapping and I have to say what ever you playstyle is onetap can ensure you will do good. The only really problem I have is the double tap needs to be a little faster w/o a java script. other then that I think the rage bot is very good. I like how we have a lot of options compare to some cheats aswell. 7.4/10
anti aim- Onetaps anti is in my opnion the 2nd best. I have made fatality,aimware,evolve etc dump me many times. With the right anti aim you can make people not even resolve you toe.. so im going to give antiaim a HOLY SHOOT/10

misc- The misc option has eveything you need from auto peek to edge jump everything I use works amazing so im going to give misc a 8/10

visuals- OKAY SO LIKE onetaps visuals are the best I have ever seen. some of the stuff I can make it like holllllly and I love onetaps visuals. So for the rating I am going to give it a 10/10

So this is what I think of onetap after using it for almost a year now. ps I kidna sorta want alpha but don't tell anyone.. Also I am about to be very active on the fourms any suggestion of what I should make next?

chio

Early adopter
Thats funny last time I checked I had fatal and evolved.

Advertising other cheats on OneTap forums, how dare you? On top of that, he didn't even spell imitat0r's/sonic's cheat correctly... THE DISRESPECT

• Wow
Reactions: zxdxd