my review and thoughts on onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kenny1337

RAGE 8.5/10
i think the rage is decent the aimbot and autowall on my opinion is really good i really enjoy playing with the scar/awp for the cheat as how the accuracy of the autowall and hitscan is really freaking good but i dont play much with ssg 08 as hitting the first shot is quite difficult in some situations and mostly bruteforces but overall the ragebot is good the resolver is an a really good state knowing how hard to make a resolver is and theres alot of room for improvements

ANTIAIM 9/10
the antiaim is way more customizable then ever before and its really cool and unique and i really like it the desyncs are really good but opposite desync while moving sometimes gets resolved and its really op while standing so it needs a good config to make urself while moving harder to hit and there are really good javascripts that help you do that and make it unique

LEGITBOT 10/10

P E R F E C T

VISUALS 9/10
the cheats visuals are really customizable and unique and really easy to work with and is a comfortable experience to the eyes

MISC 9.5/10

the miscallenious tab is rich with features that other cheats dont have and extremley useful and there is evreything you need if u like it extremly simple

EXPLOITS 9.5/10
pepole say the doubletap sometimes misses and isnt as viable choice but after the update the doubletap is really good and p and the hideshots works amazingly i putted 9.5/10 for how stable the exploits work and are really consistent to the point with a good cfg u can keep doubletapping evreyone but you may be asking why isnt it a 10/10 well beacuse if you use normal doubletap with from previous update the doubletap will doubletap while not being ready so if u doubletap and dont kill the enemy it takes a half a second to recharge then dts again so u cant get a 3rd shot to finish the enemy like in instant cuz having a recharge time isnt bad beacuse u can doubletap and shoot normaly then after and that is really important

JAVASCRIPT 10/10
the javascript api is amazing and further things can be implemented but as of now theres alot of unique stuff u can do

OVERALL OPINION (a little backstory)
so ive been playing hvh with onetap v2 cracked (pls dont ban <3) and i really liked the cheat it was so amazing absolutley perfect all it needed was a good resolver as its was outdated asf so beacuse how i really liked the cheat
i decided how good will it be with the v3 and original version of the cheat so i was saving money and finally bought a subscription on onetap the cheat is still really easy to config but the cheat didint felt like v2 its feels really diffrent and doing stuff like movement and having a agressive playstyle is weirder for me either the directional autostrafer changed and the thirdperson mechanic changed but thats fine the cheat is still really good and im happy with it and for me this cheat is worth its money and with the love and support the staff and moderator team does for us is really good some pepole think they dont care but they really do honestly i never such good support in a cheat for a while and also the cheat updates often and fixes and improvements happens alot and thats really great i like this cheat alot hope you do to and hope evreyone keeps supporting onetap.com with your help