-=My 'onetap.su' Review=-

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SadDays

This review is based on my experience and opinion. You might get better or worse results while using ONETAP

LEGIT
Honestly, legitbot isn't ever bad with paid cheats. It works great and sometimes lets me kill normie eternity ragers 👁
Rating: 10/10

====================================================================

RAGE
The rage is one of the best ones I've seen. The rage alone was definitely worth my moneyz. EASILY taps literally anything that doesn't have at least AW level AA. The resolver is decent, just not as good as it could be.
Rating: 8.5/10 (I will make sure to come back here and change it to a 10 when the resolver gets updated 🤐)

ANTI-HIT
I know the onetap AA can be up there with more advanced ones, but I personally have not experienced anything with it that I can call "amazing". It's good, but not amazing.
Rating: 7/10

PLAYER, VISUALS
Very customizable. Nothing bad to say about these.
Rating: 10/10

SKINS
The skins, unfortunately, are usually bugged for me. Either they are fully black or just don't have a skin on them. Hopefully these problems get fixed soon, but for the time being, it is not good.
Rating: 4/10

MISC
Feature rich miscellaneous features 🥴

================================================================================

LeeSurge

This sounds more like an AW review. I think the resolver is nothing shy of a miracle worker, and the desync is pretty ingenious. Yes everyone has their opinion and configs will vary. Good review, keep it up! 🤠

SadDays

This sounds more like an AW review. I think the resolver is nothing shy of a miracle worker, and the desync is pretty ingenious. Yes everyone has their opinion and configs will vary. Good review, keep it up! 🤠
I've been trying out a lot fairly new configs and making some of my own, but every time I test them out against my AW friend, I always dump him non stop and he gets an instant hs right when he peeks. I've seen people saying that the onetap resolver and aa is way more advanced that AW, so it's probably a config problem on my end I guess.