My Honest Onetap.com Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
This is my Honest Review of Onetap.com
I have used the cheat for 1 month
These are my ratings with some details about the features and other stuff

Rage: 6/10
The Resolver is very good but not sometimes it sucks really badly. It shoots lots of fakes and sometimes ignores the min dmg.
When you have a good config the aimbot is amazing

Legit: 10/10
Easy af to setup and really good. I dont have a singel account that got banned when using the legit settings for onetap.com

Visuals: 8/10
Its a bit hard to understand when you first try to use the chams. The cheat has really nice visuals and i like them.

AntiAim: 6/10
Way too bad even with javascripts. It gets tapped almost all the time even with paid/good configs. Sometimes its really good tho but thats rare

Skinchanger: 9/10
Amazing skinchanger works no problem and its easy to use. 2 downsights tho. Nr 1 no startrak. Nr 2 no Preview of the skins.

Misc: 10/10
lots of features to use and experiment with.

JavaScripts: __/10
Cant rate the JavaScripts because everyone is using different scripts and may have other experience with them. I would rate it 8/10 tho. But i think its really nice with alot of scripts.

From all i just wrote i would recomend the cheat to any person who likes to legit or rage hack.
Its really nice and i would definitely buy it again

Reactions: doxifieq

Fl1k0

i need to agree using this cheat 4 days after some months and its amazing but sometimes the cheat suck..