mY bRuTaLlY hOnEsT ReViEw

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

act

Ok, I just wanted to start this off by saying one thing: Stop making your thread title "My brutally honest review", it sounds retarded and most of the time it's just so you can talk shit on the cheat because you can't get the epic awp german media you were looking for.

-----> It's a config issue <-----
UNDERSTANDABLE STATEMENT

Anyways, here's my "brutally honest review" of onetap:

RAGEBOT - 9/10
Most people will say the cheat can't hit head, in my latest media I included some clips with only the head hitbox enabled. It consecutively hit the enemies head without issue almost every single time. DT also for makes me miss a lot, maybe stop DT baiming and you might be able to hit some shots. Anyways, the only real issue I have is hitting slow walking players with a scout, but this happens with every cheat so it doesn't really bother me too much.

ANTI-AIM - 6/10
I'm gonna give this one a 6/10 mainly because no matter how hard I try and no matter how many people try to help me I can always get tapped out of my mind. I may just be a shitty configer. But most of the time I can get my shots off before they can and win the fight, and sometimes they even miss.

VISUALS - 8/10
I love every single thing about onetap's visuals EXCEPT for the font of the players name. I don't know why but it looks really ugly imo. Ugly enough to take off 2 points from the visuals review.

SCRIPTING - 8/10
I personally despise scripts with this cheat, everyone says they make it better but I really just don't see it at all. I've tried plenty of scripts and I can say with reasonable certainty, you do NOT need any scripts and you will still do fine in any HvH server. But, I have only heard good things about it and for that reason I will give it a 8/10

OVERALL - 7.75 / 10
Great cheat, worth the money and I will probably continue buying subs.

act

idk if every cheat have that issue
It's not a constantly happening thing, it just happens more often than it doesn't. I have/used almost every big cheat, and I can say I have had this problem with every single one I have used.

Slayker

Ok, I just wanted to start this off by saying one thing: Stop making your thread title "My brutally honest review", it sounds retarded and most of the time it's just so you can talk shit on the cheat because you can't get the epic awp german media you were looking for.

-----> It's a config issue <-----
UNDERSTANDABLE STATEMENT

Anyways, here's my "brutally honest review" of onetap:

RAGEBOT - 9/10
Most people will say the cheat can't hit head, in my latest media I included some clips with only the head hitbox enabled. It consecutively hit the enemies head without issue almost every single time. DT also for makes me miss a lot, maybe stop DT baiming and you might be able to hit some shots. Anyways, the only real issue I have is hitting slow walking players with a scout, but this happens with every cheat so it doesn't really bother me too much.

ANTI-AIM - 6/10
I'm gonna give this one a 6/10 mainly because no matter how hard I try and no matter how many people try to help me I can always get tapped out of my mind. I may just be a shitty configer. But most of the time I can get my shots off before they can and win the fight, and sometimes they even miss.

VISUALS - 8/10
I love every single thing about onetap's visuals EXCEPT for the font of the players name. I don't know why but it looks really ugly imo. Ugly enough to take off 2 points from the visuals review.

SCRIPTING - 8/10
I personally despise scripts with this cheat, everyone says they make it better but I really just don't see it at all. I've tried plenty of scripts and I can say with reasonable certainty, you do NOT need any scripts and you will still do fine in any HvH server. But, I have only heard good things about it and for that reason I will give it a 8/10

OVERALL - 7.75 / 10
Great cheat, worth the money and I will probably continue buying subs.
man gave the ragebot a 9/10 but the aa a 6/10 lmao

act

nothing wrong with dt baiming i used to do it all the time lolll
nobody else complains in the server that i play in unless they retarded
I'm not saying you have to, I was saying if you want to constantly hit head it might be better to not use DT. In testing it has worked much better for me.