My Brutally honest otv3 review after 1 month and 10 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

adonis2008

The legitbot section of the cheat is really simple to configure and make a config in under 4 min . It works flawlessly every time and i never manage to get banned with this

Legit - 10/10

Pretty complex for new buyers and misses alot. The anti aim is nowhere near as good at otv2 and customizable as otv2
It has it's flaws.

Ragebot + Anti aim - 6/10

works poorly , couldn't get kills with it without "Better DoubleTap" script. It has alot of flaws. Misses alot .

Double Tap from the rage bot - 6.5/10

Uh .... works ... great??? (it's misc what am i supossed to say??)

misc - 10/10

The menu is not customizable as otv2 was , which is really dumb since everyone liked this feature , but they removed it , for whatever reason.

Menu customization - 0/10 (???)

Works great it's a flawless script system

Js scripts - 10/10

Overall this has become mostly a legit cheat (for me) since the ragebot is not that good and misses alot .

Overall Cheat Rating = | 7.5/10 | Needs lots of work . 😐

(don't get me wrong i love this cheat , just it has gone to shit . I used otc and it hit head 10 times more than this brute force default automatic after missing bullshit. aa is not customizable as much as otv2. straight downgrade )

Last edited:
Reactions: Salamsosis

swag

The legitbot section of the cheat is really simple to configure and make a config in under 4 min . It works flawlessly every time and i never manage to get banned with this

Legit - 10/10

Pretty complex for new buyers and misses alot. The anti aim is nowhere near as good at otv2 and customizable as otv2
It has it's flaws.

Ragebot + Anti aim - 6/10

works purely , couldn't get kills with it without "Better DoubleTap" script. It has alot of flaws. Misses alot .

Double Tap from the rage bot - 6.5/10

Uh .... works ... great??? (it's misc what am i supossed to say??)

misc - 10/10

The menu is not customizable as otv2 was , which is really dumb since everyone liked this feature , but they removed it , for whatever reason.

Menu customization - 0/10 (???)

Works great it's a flawless script system

Js scripts - 10/10

Overall this has become mostly a legit cheat (for me) since the ragebot is not that good and misses alot .

Overall Cheat Rating = | 7.5/10 | Needs lots of work . 😐

(don't get me wrong i love this cheat , just it has gone to shit . I used otc and it hit head 10 times more than this brute force default automatic after missing bullshit. aa is not customizable as much as otv2. straight downgrade )
nono you are wrong, this cheat is so fuckign amazing, 10/10

adonis2008

Yeah , most of the time in obv times dt doesnt even do anything , otc has a way better dt system than otv3 . like wtf

Quickrekek

the cheat is better then you are saying double tap is a big part in every cheat that is good with fatality. and almost every cheat has luas or scripts to help with double tap. so I dont see the problem. I top frag all the time with auto scout it doesn't matter so the people saying awp and scout is better then auto i dont understand

Ferretlord

oh don't forget how the cheat sometimes just straight up doesn't work, and doesn't inject so you spend 2 hours trying to inject then give up and play normal csgo or download a free legit bot since onetap is the most bipolar cheat i've used.

hatsuhaze

can agree with some of the things here, i wouldnt agree with ot being shit as many other cheats are alot worse (in my experience) ive sued aw fatality and ot and from all of those 3 ot has been the most consistent and has hit the most. The dt is honestly great and it knows when to shoot dt and when not to. Resolver is also good. Scout is my fav from any cheat because it seems to hit head alot.

steve12345

this cheat is great with scout and awp but auto isnot that good as v2...and otc users dumping me whenever i use auto