My 2nd Onetap Review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

What do you think needs to be fixed the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Alrighty guys, I had decided to make another review just because of the new update which improved the hack exponentially.
Major shoutouts to
Edeen
Kami
Vektus
For the configurations. I would also like to thank the coders for doing their job properly and always helping out.
Now, for the review.

Rage
Okay, so I had been using Ed's settings most of the time in which hit so much people ask for the configuration but obviously, I cannot give them.
Static Pointscale for Spread
I would give it a decent rating, even though it is meant for No-Spread, I do decent with it on, the autowall is really good and resolver is a non-issue, it's too good for anyone to handle.
I also like the baim if unsure because it gives you a chance when the resolver is not able to handle what its facing in fake angles or desync. 10/10

Anti-hit
The anti-hit
is alright I mean it usually does it's job but sometimes it can get flicked on real quick, nothing more than that really. The fakelag settings are quite nice and fake duck almost works too well.
Extrapolated is also nice to have and the automatic / override keys are suuuuper good. Overall, 8/10

Overall visuals
I really like the way we are allowed to customize everything, it's really something different, it's luxurious, I couldn't really think of a word here.
The material. chams and how you have things like phong, reflectivity, shine, it does make visuals very good and appealing to look at.
The only thing I would recommend is gun glow, that would be nice but not really needed, players has good options and the esp mode with the molly circle is really nice.

Misc
Everything in Misc is quite spread out and easy to see, it is not cluttered like every other cheat, it's really easy to setup everything in there. One of the best cheats / menu's for that it helps people to not waste 50 years sliding everything into place, overall 10/10

Thanks for reading my short review, I had such a huge headache writing this because I am really sick, Hope you had a good time reading and I will cya later!

KateAwpton

Banned
Good review man! I enjoyed it. I agree anti hit needs most work as of now, they have made their resolver config based which is p!