Lagging on EU with (ONETAP)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Darko

Banned
Im lagging on EU servers when i have fakelag and antiaim on, but if i use hideshots/doubletap i dont lag at all but asap i turn them off i start rubberband
And its strange because on russian servers or NA servers this doesnt happen at all.....
and there is one solution,
exitlag.com but this is clearly a hack issue and i would like it to be fixed asap. regards darko.

Ryanlawrence742

Im lagging on EU servers when i have fakelag and antiaim on, but if i use hideshots/doubletap i dont lag at all but asap i turn them off i start rubberband
And its strange because on russian servers or NA servers this doesnt happen at all.....
and there is one solution,
exitlag.com but this is clearly a hack issue and i would like it to be fixed asap. regards darko.
turn off break lagcomp in exploits as well as fakelag triggers

reub

buddy ur not funny, actually really silly jokes ur a 🤡
??? here's a cool joke: if i was admin i would ban u for using the menu from a shit cheat on ur pfp

ps: you can play without fakelag.. and do well.. especially if you aren't a retard like the guy that made this thread (that probably is using more than 6t fl and is now crying on the forums)

ps ps: never said i was funny and i didn't even make a joke.. are u high on belly button lint?

Last edited:

Darko

Banned
??? here's a cool joke: if i was admin i would ban u for using the menu from a shit cheat on ur pfp

ps: you can play without fakelag.. and do well.. especially if you aren't a retard like the guy that made this thread (that probably is using more than 6t fl and is now crying on the forums)

ps ps: never said i was funny and i didn't even make a joke.. are u high on belly button lint?
u realize im not talking about MM? do u really think u can play without fakelag vs hvhers? hahahha pls go use auto without dt/hideshots and peek players without fl let me see u

reub

u realize im not talking about MM? do u really think u can play without fakelag vs hvhers? hahahha pls go use auto without dt/hideshots and peek players without fl let me see u
dt/hideshots isn't fakelag and ye u can play without fakelag.. never said that it would be a good experience but u in theory you can still do well

(didn't notice you were talking about hvh server's)

ps: uninstall csgo and try again

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742