Using onetap to load a specific parameter causes the game to crash

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Bruce

When I use onetap to load a specific parameter, I always crash after entering the game for a period of time. This kind of crash is not fixed, sometimes in the game, sometimes in the lobby, and sometimes when loading the game map. This kind of crash makes me unable to play the game normally. I asked the author of the parameter, and he said it was my computer configuration problem. Then I changed my computer configuration, but it still didn't solve the problem. The following is my computer configuration after replacement.
The processor is Intel's 9900k, the graphics card is NVIDIA's RTX2070, the memory module is DDR4-4000hz, and the motherboard is Z390. The monitor is Samsung 2k144hz, and I have installed drivers, Microsoft Runtime 2002-2019, X64 and X86.
Because I don't know how to upload pictures, I have described it in words. Some people will not collapse with this parameter, but I always have this phenomenon, so I came to consult all knowledgeable people, hoping those who understand can give me a good suggestion!

Tropical

Banned
When I use onetap to load a specific parameter, I always crash after entering the game for a period of time. This kind of crash is not fixed, sometimes in the game, sometimes in the lobby, and sometimes when loading the game map. This kind of crash makes me unable to play the game normally. I asked the author of the parameter, and he said it was my computer configuration problem. Then I changed my computer configuration, but it still didn't solve the problem. The following is my computer configuration after replacement.
The processor is Intel's 9900k, the graphics card is NVIDIA's RTX2070, the memory module is DDR4-4000hz, and the motherboard is Z390. The monitor is Samsung 2k144hz, and I have installed drivers, Microsoft Runtime 2002-2019, X64 and X86.
Because I don't know how to upload pictures, I have described it in words. Some people will not collapse with this parameter, but I always have this phenomenon, so I came to consult all knowledgeable people, hoping those who understand can give me a good suggestion!
Try to unload the scripts and try again