Kate’s Official Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
Aight, before I get into this, if you disagree with what I say, feel free to leave constructive Criticism is fine, don’t just be an asshole.

Legitbot: I don’t use it. Worst one in my opinion.
(Just a joke) - N/A

Ragebot: There is a lot on this ragebot, so many customizable options and settings. When I first got onetap I didn’t really enjoy the way the resolver worked and how you couldn’t configure to your play style. With more recent updates there have been lots more configurations being added and I have been doing much better in games. Onetap has become more reliable and predictable (not just because I have more experience, just because it’s been worked on and not a flip of a coin if you are going to hit or not). I will say the resolver needs a tiny bit of work. Maybe rework the resolver and allow everyone to test it as an experimental resolver?
9/10

Anti-aim: wow, when I first loaded up and saw anti-hit I was like fuck this shit. Actually the very default AAs are pretty P with some minor tweaking of course. Maybe some more options for random things. My problems with the AAs - when there are multiple players it seems my aa doesn’t know what to do so it keeps flicking around and half the time it’s in a bad spot. It’s not a config issue, happens on every config I use (static AAs with Desync). Basically what I’m saying is the auto direction needs a bit of work. I never really feel people dump my AAs (not as much as they used to) but I don’t feel like I’m getting hit more..
I do feel the fakelag needs work. Fake lag seems super buggy at times and I can’t use it. I normally turn it off which kind of sucks.
9/10

Visuals: pretty great I don’t normally fuck with visuals that much so :p it does what I need and it’s enjoyable. 10/10

Misc: cool, maybe some more fun features would be cool.
10/10
Overall 9/10
Leave what you think about the review below. I will post some more reviews probably once a month or so to explain what I think of the updates.

Fiji

Early adopter
Aight, before I get into this, if you disagree with what I say, feel free to leave constructive Criticism is fine, don’t just be an asshole.

Legitbot: I don’t use it. Worst one in my opinion.
(Just a joke) - N/A

Ragebot: There is a lot on this ragebot, so many customizable options and settings. When I first got onetap I didn’t really enjoy the way the resolver worked and how you couldn’t configure to your play style. With more recent updates there have been lots more configurations being added and I have been doing much better in games. Onetap has become more reliable and predictable (not just because I have more experience, just because it’s been worked on and not a flip of a coin if you are going to hit or not). I will say the resolver needs a tiny bit of work. Maybe rework the resolver and allow everyone to test it as an experimental resolver?
9/10

Anti-aim: wow, when I first loaded up and saw anti-hit I was like fuck this shit. Actually the very default AAs are pretty P with some minor tweaking of course. Maybe some more options for random things. My problems with the AAs - when there are multiple players it seems my aa doesn’t know what to do so it keeps flicking around and half the time it’s in a bad spot. It’s not a config issue, happens on every config I use (static AAs with Desync). Basically what I’m saying is the auto direction needs a bit of work. I never really feel people dump my AAs (not as much as they used to) but I don’t feel like I’m getting hit more..
I do feel the fakelag needs work. Fake lag seems super buggy at times and I can’t use it. I normally turn it off which kind of sucks.
9/10

Visuals: pretty great I don’t normally fuck with visuals that much so :p it does what I need and it’s enjoyable. 10/10

Misc: cool, maybe some more fun features would be cool.
10/10
Overall 9/10
Leave what you think about the review below. I will post some more reviews probably once a month or so to explain what I think of the updates.
pretty good review :cool: