Josh's 1 Month Later Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

joshinbytes

Been using onetap and made a p config to go with it, and as long as I've been using it, I've noticed some things that I'd like to share.

Legitbot: 8/10-
The legitbot in onetap is pretty good from what I've seen, but I feel it could use more customization and options to really get the best feel.

Ragebot: 9/10-
A solid ragebot, with an extremely good resolver and good pitch resolver, with some other very nice settings. I do wish it had some of the more classic options such as BAIM after _ shots and etc. I've also experienced issues with exploits, mainly that enabling an exploit will break fakelag for me.

Anti-aim: 7/10-
The anti-aim can be good in some situations against lower-end cheats, but ultimately it is lacking customization, and is very easy to hit. Being able to have more control would definitely make it very p ;)

Visuals: 7/10-
Visuals are good for getting by, but they can sometimes lack settings. Looking at you, chams. The sliders are very nice, but you can only choose between flat and normal, with some material sliders. Would love to see more settings.

Misc : 7/10-
Has a lot of good settings for making your menu and config look much better, and to add to your experience.

Staff: 9/10-
Haven't had any sort of issues with staff whatsoever. Very quick and friendly.

So yeah that's my review :^)