Is onetap detected ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

canh

Hey guys i would like to ask if onetap is detected or outdated ?
I just brought it for a few days before and i used it on 3 accounts and it all red trust.
The first one it red trust i use only wall most time top frags maybe i played blalant and got reported and red trust
But the second and the third i also use only wall and playing like a noob ( always 3rd and 4th frags and watch replay to see myself if i blalant ) and have my teammates carry but some how it still red because all my cheating account after 1 or 2 matches i can't find players in looking for play and find match over 20 minutes .

luchi22a

Hi, that have to do nothing with the cheat if it's detected or no, trust factor is something different, is depens how many report you get or things like that , but also check out any youtube videos how to increase it.

have good one

Zecko

Hi, that have to do nothing with the cheat if it's detected or no, trust factor is something different, is depens how many report you get or things like that , but also check out any youtube videos how to increase it.

have good one
What are you talking about mate lol, ot has been causing red tf for 7 months and it's known issue.

Zecko

I just brought it for a few days before and i used it on 3 accounts and it all red trust.
The first one it red trust i use only wall most time top frags maybe i played blalant and got reported and red trust
But the second and the third i also use only wall and playing like a noob ( always 3rd and 4th frags and watch replay to see myself if i blalant ) and have my teammates carry but some how it still red because all my cheating account after 1 or 2 matches i can't find players in looking for play and find match over 20 minutes .
Ot vac bypass is causing your trust factor to go down, just use insecure loader anyway cheat is fully undetected so you'll be safe with insecure injection.

Reactions: canh

songoku1029

yes, onetap make your account red trust because it use VAC bypass.
Moreover, recently my 2 account got VAC (VAC not game ban), so i think onetap is detected now (first account get banned 3 days ago, second account get banned 1 day ago).

luvisrage16

Moreover, recently my 2 account got VAC (VAC not game ban), so i think onetap is detected now (first account get banned 3 days ago, second account get banned 1 day ago).
onetap was never detected, you can't get VAC with onetap

Zecko

Insecure means injection without bypass? Lol whatever you're trying to say is wrong.

gorespawn

im fuckin confused if i load onetap in insecure mode and use legit does it still make trust factor red and will i get vac ban?

cossmink

I dont think it is but I also did not try it myself.