Is one tap still working after the CSGO update ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Do you have the premium version of it ? i wanted to spend 20 bucks on it needed to make sure it still works ..
No im about to buy, but if a p2c didnt update offsets after 3 days thats a fat rip, and if they havent they will soon. this isnt like aimware where they update it like a week after the patch
-- Just asked my friend who has premium, he says its working--

Ahmadbovi

bruh i ain't buying it unless some developer or moderator says it works .. the new update is madness . even when you get lots of kills and rage it give you vac error and you have to create a new account

Ahmadbovi

obviously works
Still , going to wait for a developer to respond . as i said this update is madness they made the vac so sensitive that it detects you when you open rage bot and get multiple kills and it just kick you out of the game and gives you a vac error . thats with the cheats that actually work the others are basically you load csgo,inject and game crashes in 1 second

Haunter

Subscriber
Still , going to wait for a developer to respond . as i said this update is madness they made the vac so sensitive that it detects you when you open rage bot and get multiple kills and it just kick you out of the game and gives you a vac error . thats with the cheats that actually work the others are basically you load csgo,inject and game crashes in 1 second
bruh the cheat works without issues also that issue sounds like a vac auth error and thats caused by trying to desync in casual