In-depth & Unbiased review of Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

IRushHD

In this review i will not make any false claims nor say things because i was incentivised by another person to do so.
That said, the review is based on my personal experience with the cheat, so your experience may vary.

For reference these are the specs of my computer:
CPU: i9900K
GPU: RTX2070
The CPU is watercooled, so it can always achieve its 5GHz on all 16 Cores.
My internet connection is very stable and reliable, i only play on servers where i have below 40 ping.
I run CSGO on lowest settings except for Modell & Texture Details which i have on max. I have Multicore Rendering enabled.
I do not run GSYNC, VSYNC or FREESYNC.
These are my launch options: -novid -high -freq 1000 -threads 16 -processheap -nod3d9ex -nojoy -fps_max 1000
With these settings and specs i am always retaining over 300 FPS even when peeking more than 5 enemies.
I am therefore going to conclude that the only thing that could worsen my experience with the cheat is my config.

Alright, with that out of the way lets get into the review.
The Loader
Onetap.su has a very simplistic loader which is definetly a good thing. Its easy to understand and works flawlessly.
The Loading time for the cheat is quite long tho.
8/10

The GUI
I personally do not like the current GUI, but i saw the teaser showcasing the new GUI, which i liked a lot.
I am gonna give the GUI full points since we are soon getting the updated version and that one was very unique and beautifull.
I wanna also state here that i really like that onetap does not have useless options like other cheats, that you ALWAYS enable anyways,
onetap just enables them by default and does not give them a GUI element which really helps the GUI to stay simple.
10/10

The Legitbot
I actually really like the legitbot, i tried it on a lot of games and if you take your time to configure it properly in a botmatch you are going to have a great time with the legitbot.
For reference my Semilegit config: http://prntscr.com/ngalmv
you can take this as a base to make your own legit config.
10/10

The Ragebot
Positives

-Per Weapon configuration for all options except exploits
-Dynamic Multipointing
-Conditional Baim with a Manual Override
-Latest Exploits
-Mindamage Overrides (These are SUPER usefull)
-Aimstep for Casual
-Fakelag Compensation works very well, i was very positively surprised by this since many cheats struggle with this
-The Resolver resolves almost every aa flawlessly

Negatives
-The Resolver has a problem with fake pitches and there is no manual pitch override or baim on pitch
-There is one certain aa that is part of a certain private cheat that causes the resolver to literally magdump (you can still kill them tho if you just force baim)
-Sometimes the "break lagcomp" exploit wont work and will cause you to be unable to move

For Reference here is my autosniper config: http://prntscr.com/ngat48
and my scout config: http://prntscr.com/ngatgl
The positives Heavily outweigh the negatives here so i will give the Ragebot a 8.5/10

The Antiaim tab
Positives

Freestanding
Manual AA
Great Fakelag Customizability
Perfect Fakeduck
You can manually setup the disable conditions
On key Freestanding Flip

Negatives
-The Antiaim configuration in this cheat is confusing as hell in my opinnion
-There is a static desync bug which only allows you to desync statically to the right, this only occurs on certain servers and at certain times (i could not figure out the cause yet)
-The Jitter option in the mode selection and the "width" slider that comes with it for some reason do not produce an aa that is always the same, it feels like the actualy jitter width changes depending on your position and some other factors

With the general stuff out of the way, lets face the question most ppl probably have, which is how do the Antiaims work against certain cheats.
I will document how the resolvers of certain cheats behave against the best aa i found in my testing.
The "best" aa:
1. Enable Break Lagcomp under exploits
2. Enable Freestanding & At targets
3. Set all modes to static & enable desync & set body lean to 100% for all modes
4. Set autodirection mode to jitter & set the widh to 7%
5. flip the aa using the inverter key so that you jitter inwards to the edge and at the edge and your desync slightly pokes out of the edge

Now this aa has to way of using it, you can either just edge or you can when edging open your menue and wiggle the Body lean slider from 0%-100% all the time.
Now here is the cheat performance list:

Eternity.cc v7
Normal: Dumps
Wiggle: Dumps

Mirror.tk
Normal: Dumps
Wiggle: Occasionally but inconsistently Shoots

XYO-Csgo
Normal: Shoots a couple of shoots then stops
Wiggle: Dumps

Aimware
Normal: Does not shoot or shoots once
Wiggle: Dumps :)

Fatality
Normal: Does not Shoot
Wiggle: Shoots once, but if you become dormant and then reenter their esp range they shoot again so they dump you in an esp 1w

According to this great performance but confusing setup process i will rate the AntiAim's 8/10

The Visuals
This Cheat has all the visuals you could ever need, there is nothing i could think of that the visuals are missing
10/10

The Skinchanger
Has all skins & Separate configs, allows skins that are not meant to go on a weapon to go on it
10/10

The Misc Tab
This is the single best Misc tab i have ever seen in a cheat. This has EVERYTHING you could whish for an thank god Auto Peek is a feature
10/10

Cheat Stability
In around 50 Hours of HvH with onetap.su i have crashed three times which in my opinnion is a great rate if you compare that to most other cheats.
9/10

Total Score for Onetap.su would therefore be 83,5/90 Points. I would definetly recommend this cheat.
If a few of the smaller bugs get fixed and there are some small additions to the rage functionality as well as maybe an AntiAim overhaul this cheat would be Truly Perfect.
I also wanna mention here that the staff is super nice, fast and professional unlike the aimware staff. I mean jus the fact that XaNe was temporarily an admin on the aimware forums should tell you what kinds of ppl you are dealing with over there. To conclude this: I am a happy Onetap customer and am definetly gonna stay one for a long time.
Edit: Since the latest aimware update, aimware no longer dumps the described aa

Last edited:

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Thank you for the honest review, we're glad to have you here!

As compensation for the time it took you to write such in-depth review, I extended your sub ;-)

• Love
Reactions: IRushHD and Ray

IRushHD

Thank you for the honest review, we're glad to have you here!

As compensation for the time it took you to write such in-depth review, I extended your sub ;-)
I dont want to bother you or anything, but is there any ETA on the update?

The thing about pitches is somewhat wrong, You have to turn off anti untrusted to use the pitch resolver. Personally I think it's stupid because some people don't use their brain and figure that out, so they call the cheat trash. Nice review though!

IRushHD

The thing about pitches is somewhat wrong, You have to turn off anti untrusted to use the pitch resolver. Personally I think it's stupid because some people don't use their brain and figure that out, so they call the cheat trash. Nice review though!
Thanks for the tip, that really is counterintuitive tho

KateAwpton

Banned
Wow this is a great review. I’ve said these things countless of times and explained all of it at one time or another and you took the little I’ve done and just maxed it out here. Excellent job man, I do think your auto config has some issues which you will find out in time and hopefully you do even better!

The review is honest, not kissass, and respectful when pointing out the negatives. Most people either just come here to complain, say best cheat, or say the cheat is having a new issue. Others and I will reply to them asking for a config, proof, video, etc... it looks as you have paid attention and actually did everything that we need to see your review is valid.

One of the best reviews I have seen. Nice job man.