Improve Autostrafer

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

yuh

Tru, its mostly server-sided issues. some servers have certain plugins that prevent you from movement exploits. or cap a certain speed that you can move.

Its normal autostrafe wtf.. Depend on servers Air accelerate
Tru, its mostly server-sided issues. some servers have certain plugins that prevent you from movement exploits. or cap a certain speed that you can move.

No, ot's auto strafer just isn't good, compare it with aimware's auto strafer which is so much faster and smoother.
When you duck and try to stafe with ot it doesn't even strafe correctly and you end up bumping against stuff.

Reactions: n00b

Alphanine

onetap's autostrafer is quite bad IMO, yeah

red-purpleish private paste, for example, has a much better one

nargyarg

I'm on board with this. Not quite able to put my finger on what it is, but it just doesn't seem as smooth as some other p2cs.

n00b

i swear if they improved this the cheat would be so much better the turn speed even at 100 is just way to slow

Kanama

rlly i personally love the autostrafer and using other cheats autostrafers just feels wierd for me its the oppisiote lol

midniight

Banned
there is absolutely no excuse for a p2c to have an autostrafe worse than my cheat.
mine also has wall detection so i cant bump into walls but eso stole my idea :C

edit: mine also changes turn speeds automatically if the server air accelerate value is over 12

Last edited:
Reactions: n00b

Hexci

yeah i agree. it's harder to make circles with onetap's directional airstrafe than green private cheat's for instance.

Reactions: hyppr

n00b

it's better than green cheat currently in almost every single aspect except like autostrafer and non hvh stuff
ye its just im rly used to a faster autostrafe so when i use ot i just feel like a bot because i cant move like i normally do so i really hope the improve it

hyppr

it's better than green cheat currently in almost every single aspect except like autostrafer and non hvh stuff
this. my friend would use ot 100% if it had a better autostrafer. one of those awp movement players so its hard for him