I think you guys need an update :)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

NoNameLolz

especially the resolver ngl it's kinda bad :)

Scout only missing Head NOT A CFG error :)

Dt need to be up to date :)

I give full respect to the devs they really amazing you guys need to update your cheat :)

This is my new account my old one is @ItsQueezy :)

Chapters

Early adopter
screaming ReSoLvEr BrOkEn and dude It'S noT a cFg IsSuE is not helping by any means if you are actually having issues with the cheat why not show a video of what's happening and a screen shot of your cfg for scout or whatever you're using that you're having issues with where people on the forum can actually try to help you.

Sweg

unknown.png

resolver performs pretty damn well considering what other resolvers perform like

Last edited:

Chateauhv

everything is good, the only thing i feel ot doesnt has is enemy grenade predictions but thats fine. its doing very well rn tbh

L4wless174

Early adopter
especially the resolver ngl it's kinda bad :)

Scout only missing Head NOT A CFG error :)

Dt need to be up to date :)

I give full respect to the devs they really amazing you guys need to update your cheat :)

This is my new account my old one is @ItsQueezy :)
Dt up to date??
cfg error until proven not, also not like anyother cheat won’t miss head

Cyrex212

unknown.png

resolver performs pretty damn well considering what other resolvers perform like
You having one screenshot of you killing 5 random people (who could be using ayyware for all we know) doesn't mean that the resolver doesn't have issues

Fluxy

Banned
so true this cheat is truly dog shit as i was looking at my screen and a big ass come up on my screen flashing her private parts into my eyes and the cheat was missing due to spread which is clearly a resolver issue. but honestly this cheat is so dogshit and i hope it gets discontinued.

• Haha
Reactions: Maks13335

Nrv0uS

what do you mean by "bad?" provide context as to why you're making this post, provide details as to what problems you're having, and give your opinion on what they can do to fix it instead of just calling it a term that provides nothing of value at all

CLUBY918

tbh haven't used the cheat in a while but I'd put scout to hp+1 to go for head when opponent is full hp. Resolver, have't used ot, but from experience just onshot people and DT is more of a ping based thing, with fastest it'll be around 1-2 ticks so theres really no need for update.

Edit: make sure resolver override is off by default