I made a commercial for you

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
if u actually used autostop or played legitimately for many of these maybe u would actually be banned however idk man this isn't much in comparison to what others have done, these satire videos aren't even entertaining (at least to me) and with more and more people making them it's becoming saturated, u should look into better types of content

Reactions: KateAwpton

KateAwpton

Banned
if u actually used autostop or played legitimately for many of these maybe u would actually be banned however idk man this isn't much in comparison to what others have done, these satire videos aren't even entertaining (at least to me) and with more and more people making them it's becoming saturated, u should look into better types of content
lmfao not even worth ur time to click ban

d0c

Eh, I dunno...people seem to like em by the looks of it ^^^. Lighten up chief.

signal

Staff member
Early adopter
Eh, I dunno...people seem to like em by the looks of it ^^^. Lighten up chief.
what do u mean? showcasing a few misses isnt entertaining, if ur intentions were to make this the equivalent of an undermining video you didn't meet the expectations for it, this is more of a meme/parody video and considering the length and the amount of effort put into it proves that

d0c

what do u mean? showcasing a few misses isnt entertaining, if ur intentions were to make this the equivalent of an undermining video you didn't meet the expectations for it, this is more of a meme/parody video and considering the length and the amount of effort put into it proves that

A meme/parody video is exactly what it is lol. There's nothing intelligent behind what I'm doing besides some goofy writing and 1/2 truths. Aimware got one, you get one, skeet gets one, fatality will get one, etc. Just low effort shitposting and nothing more.

signal

Staff member
Early adopter
A meme/parody video is exactly what it is lol. There's nothing intelligent behind what I'm doing besides some goofy writing and 1/2 truths. Aimware got one, you get one, skeet gets one, fatality will get one, etc. Just low effort shitposting and nothing more.
ye i mean i can only assume ur happy with our product since you have been a sub consistently for a while