HWID & location have changed since last time I had a sub

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

iameating

Hey, both my HWID and location have changed since I last had a sub. Will I be required to put a HWID reset request through upon purchasing the subscription again?

Just buy your subscription as usual and run the injector. It will tell you whether or not you have to reset your hardware identifier.

iameating

Just buy your subscription as usual and run the injector. It will tell you whether or not you have to reset your hardware identifier.

I feel like I may just make a new account tbh. No point risking buying the sub on this account if there's a high chance the HWID reset won't be approved

I feel like I may just make a new account tbh. No point risking buying the sub on this account if there's a high chance the HWID reset won't be approved
It does not matter. The only reason to create a new account would be to make use of the European Payment Systems onetap offers to gift yourself a subscription, as this is the only way on how to use them. Your Reset will get approved as they are most of the time instant and if not you can open a ticket and ask where the problem is. You won’t lose your money.

Last edited: