How is the cheat rn?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

@keoperDAB hi, i actually look forward to buying a ot sub again. I wanted to know what to expect from ot in its current state, from what ive seen cheat still looks good on auto but i dont really know about scout. Any responses would be helpful

Reactions: DemonHvH1337
@keoperDAB hi, i actually look forward to buying a ot sub again. I wanted to know what to expect from ot in its current state, from what ive seen cheat still looks good on auto but i dont really know about scout. Any responses would be helpful
Hey, thanks for asking about the current state of onetap i used the outdated onetap like couple months ago and i did pretty well with scout you just need different playstyle with onetap and a good script (paid one i suggest)

To be honest i'd give this "outdated" version a 7.5/10 it still can tap people but its missing alot of new features that other cheats has nowdays.

HoodNigga

fatality hits best for me
Yo, yo, hold up a minute, my man! What's goin' on with this dude bumpin' a one-year-old thread with that weak response? "Fatality hits best for me"? Ain't nobody tryna hear that ancient talk, bro! We talkin' 'bout Onetap here, the real deal in the cheat game. That resolver, that antiaim, the whole package, fam. Step up your game and get with the program, bruh! Onetap's where it's at, ain't no doubt about it. Don't be sleepin' on the latest and greatest, my dude. Stay up to date and get in on the real action!