Honest review after couple months with onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

eatpizza420

First of all, i've been part of cheating forums for a while, to say out names i have not met such a fast support and hwid resets. For example aw's hwid reset is said to take 72 hours, and it took like week for me. That was the main reason switching off from aw. Think if you happily add a New cooler, ssd, or gpu, u cant enjoy your subscription for one week..

Now to the review itself:

Legit bot 9/10 : After recent updates the legit aimbot is starting to be great, when you set it up for you. Only thing i would add would be draw aim fov, click & enable style. I know it is possible to see the fov behind the menu but it would be awesome to have a possibility to draw it on my screen while the aimbot is active ( for me, im holding down the aim key)

ESP: 9/10

Since onetap is pretty known now, would some kind of shared esp between onetap users? For example my teammate on the other side of the map picks up esp of enemy while using ot, it could pop up to my esp aswell? I have no xp in coding so if this is stupid af idea, let it be and forget it :)

Rage : 9.5/10 after i started to understand how the features work, how the adjustments work in game, i got to admit that this is pretty fucking deadly.

Only minus is that sometimes my ot is superior in the other round, and every now and then its not that effective and can do some dumping. This is very random, time to times it hits P and lets say after couple rounds comes one bad round when things just dont work out as expected.

To be honest, its probably more of my playstyle issue or cfg issue than a cheat issue, so no offense towards the software & respectful crew behind it.

Skins & Misc : 9/10

Skins, all you can ever dream of and some more. Works nicely allthough i only use vanilla knives.

Misc: Great set of misc options, from rank revealer to clantag Changer, it has sv pure bypass also which is nice, i would Love to see some trolling possibilities :)

Overall, 9/10 since there is no perfect cheat that actually exists. Theres always something to improve and by far, onetap crew are taking great steps towards the HVH superiority. I wish i had a chance to test out alpha some day :)

Ps. Special thanks for reseller Mar1k for his fast and great service, in my cases whole deal have been done within minutes

Pps. Thanks for the support once again, i cant say how much do i appreciate the fast & professional way of handling things, i have found my favourite community.

Cheers,

The cheating hippie, Eatpizza420

Last edited:
Reactions: Fisty

royalxd

First of all, i've been part of cheating forums for a while, to say out names i have not met such a fast support and hwid resets. For example aw's hwid reset is said to take 72 hours, and it took like week for me. That was the main reason switching off from aw. Think if you happily add a New cooler, ssd, or gpu, u cant enjoy your subscription for one week..

Now to the review itself:

Legit bot 9/10 : After recent updates the legit aimbot is starting to be great, when you set it up for you. Only thing i would add would be draw aim fov, click & enable style. I know it is possible to see the fov behind the menu but it would be awesome to have a possibility to draw it on my screen while the aimbot is active ( for me, im holding down the aim key)

ESP: 9/10

Since onetap is pretty known now, would some kind of shared esp between onetap users? For example my teammate on the other side of the map picks up esp of enemy while using ot, it could pop up to my esp aswell? I have no xp in coding so if this is stupid af idea, let it be and forget it

Rage : 9.5/10 after i started to understand how the features work, how the adjustments work in game, i got to admit that this is pretty fucking deadly.

Only minus is that sometimes my ot is superior in the other round, and every now and then its not that effective and can do some dumping. This is very random, time to times it hits P and lets say after couple rounds comes one bad round when things just dont work out as expected.

To be honest, its probably more of my playstyle issue or cfg issue than a cheat issue, so no offense towards the software & respectful crew behind it.

Skins & Misc : 9/10

Skins, all you can ever dream of and some more. Works nicely allthough i only use vanilla knives.

Misc: Great set of misc options, from rank revealer to clantag Changer, it has sv pure bypass also which is nice, i would Love to see some trolling possibilities

Overall, 9/10 since there is no perfect cheat that actually exists. Theres always something to improve and by far, onetap crew are taking great steps towards the HVH superiority. I wish i had a chance to test out alpha some day

Ps. Special thanks for reseller Mar1k for his fast and great service, in my cases whole deal have been done within minutes

Pps. Thanks for the support once again, i cant say how much do i appreciate the fast & professional way of handling things, i have found my favourite community.

Cheers,

The cheating hippie, Eatpizza420
and alpha is not a big difference between normal build u get updates earlier

Reactions: eatpizza420

hophvh

Early adopter
"To be honest, its probably more of my playstyle issue or cfg issue than a cheat issue, so no offense towards the software & respectful crew behind it."

If you been hvhing for longer than 2 months hvh is desync now, desync is not perfectly resolvable. Its not your play style nor your config, hvh is a cat and mouse game. Some rounds you will do good other rounds u wont.

Reactions: eatpizza420

Prismhvh

Banned
how can a guy forgot his name ???
staffs can see what ip has logged in, in which account just make a ticket i guess and they will tell you with what account u were logged in with your ip
not sure tho
Also I lost it because I’m fucking stupid