Honest review after 2 months.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

3CLYPS3

I will start by saying that this is one of the easiest cheats to figure out and start configing on your own. After about 2 weeks i was making my configs from scratch.

Legit: 8/10. The legit bot is great but sometimes i feel like im going blatant and up until the recent rework, the settings were kinda odd. I will say if you know how to legit cheat, you wont get called out so long you play with settings that work for you and if you play like a normal player in whatever rank you are legit cheating in.

Rage: 9/10. Great ragebot and is super easy to config. Nothing really to say it works how it is supposted to and hits p so long the resolver is having a good day. Autos work well and the scouts usually do but my lack of ability to make a good cfg has kinda made my scouts bad.

Resolver: 7.5/10. The best way to describe the resolver is usually it is great and wont dump, but some days it goes hella bi-polar and one round u might be hitting headshots only going off and the next round you dump so yeah. Recently scout has been impossible and i dump body (idk tho prob my cfg).

Anti-Aim: 10/10. Some of the best post fake-angle patch aa i have used. By far the easiest to configure and you can cater it to your playstyle perfectly.

Players/Visuals: 9/10. Visuals are a preference from player to player but i dont like the crazy visuals so for me the visuals are great. I have heard mixed reviews on this tho so i would do your research.

Misc/Config: 8.5/10. Onetap does not have lua support so you are kind of stuck with the misc features you have. For hvh you dont need much more but some stuff like custom models and runboost/blockbots are not there. As i said earlier the configing is super easy and you dont need to buy a cfg (a mistake i wish i had not made) After 2 weeks i made a rage and legit cfg from scratch and after 2 months of adjusting them, they still work great! Configs do sometimes get messy in the directory tho so be weary.

Overall i give the cheat a 9/10 and i have found no reasons to give it much lower. Everything works (except for the semi bi-polar resolver sometimes) and although there are some features i would like to have and a few rough edges, i would recommend onetap. This is all preference and if you disagree that is fine.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
you don't rate the resolver out of rage really, and you can ask for help on scout and settings etc etc
but, the hack can have its moments like every other one, just this hack has them less frequent.

Reactions: PRXD

heiserino

I will start by saying that this is one of the easiest cheats to figure out and start configing on your own. After about 2 weeks i was making my configs from scratch.

Legit: 8/10. The legit bot is great but sometimes i feel like im going blatant and up until the recent rework, the settings were kinda odd. I will say if you know how to legit cheat, you wont get called out so long you play with settings that work for you and if you play like a normal player in whatever rank you are legit cheating in.

Rage: 9/10. Great ragebot and is super easy to config. Nothing really to say it works how it is supposted to and hits p so long the resolver is having a good day. Autos work well and the scouts usually do but my lack of ability to make a good cfg has kinda made my scouts bad.

Resolver: 7.5/10. The best way to describe the resolver is usually it is great and wont dump, but some days it goes hella bi-polar and one round u might be hitting headshots only going off and the next round you dump so yeah. Recently scout has been impossible and i dump body (idk tho prob my cfg).

Anti-Aim: 10/10. Some of the best post fake-angle patch aa i have used. By far the easiest to configure and you can cater it to your playstyle perfectly.

Players/Visuals: 9/10. Visuals are a preference from player to player but i dont like the crazy visuals so for me the visuals are great. I have heard mixed reviews on this tho so i would do your research.

Misc/Config: 8.5/10. Onetap does not have lua support so you are kind of stuck with the misc features you have. For hvh you dont need much more but some stuff like custom models and runboost/blockbots are not there. As i said earlier the configing is super easy and you dont need to buy a cfg (a mistake i wish i had not made) After 2 weeks i made a rage and legit cfg from scratch and after 2 months of adjusting them, they still work great! Configs do sometimes get messy in the directory tho so be weary.

Overall i give the cheat a 9/10 and i have found no reasons to give it much lower. Everything works (except for the semi bi-polar resolver sometimes) and although there are some features i would like to have and a few rough edges, i would recommend onetap. This is all preference and if you disagree that is fine.
upvote, although i disagree with resolver

I dont know why you still comment agree or disagree Shifto legit said it
you don't rate the resolver out of rage really, and you can ask for help on scout and settings etc etc
but, the hack can have its moments like every other one, just this hack has them less frequent.