Honest review After 1 Day

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Goomba

Legit:
About a 7.5/10, not much of a legit fan and I'm sure there are countless other cheats that are superior in the legit section. There could be more customization in this category and different settings but its pretty good for where it stands right now.

Visuals:
9/10, some visuals keep bugging out for me, / glitching. Overall they are pretty nice and I love how you get to customize quite a bit in this section. I find the visuals looking really appealing once you set them to certain colors :3.

Ragebot / AA
9.5/10 Mostly hits the enemies fine, but there's always the meme moments with missing due to spread . Its really easy to configure this and this section is very cool.

Misc:
Just your casual settings, everything works fine. Nothing much to be expected in this section besides working settings with the features. 10/10

PS: Loader takes fuckin 9 years to inject but otherwise id suggest everyone to buy this cheat, best one that's public ( private quality ).

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Legit:
About a 7.5/10, not much of a legit fan and I'm sure there are countless other cheats that are superior in the legit section. There could be more customization in this category and different settings but its pretty good for where it stands right now.

Visuals:
9/10, some visuals keep bugging out for me, / glitching. Overall they are pretty nice and I love how you get to customize quite a bit in this section. I find the visuals looking really appealing once you set them to certain colors :3.

Ragebot / AA
9.5/10 Mostly hits the enemies fine, but there's always the meme moments with missing due to spread . Its really easy to configure this and this section is very cool.

Misc:
Just your casual settings, everything works fine. Nothing much to be expected in this section besides working settings with the features. 10/10

PS: Loader takes fuckin 9 years to inject but otherwise id suggest everyone to buy this cheat, best one that's public ( private quality ).
Decent review, loader inject time might get improved, I don't know and I agree basically with everything else.

KateAwpton

Banned
Legit:

Visuals:

Ragebot / AA

Misc:

Liked your review, you did include lots of negativity in a positive manor. Maybe go about a little more on what you like the cheat, not just everything is good. Saying “this doesn’t work but it’s good” sounds negative. Just letting you know from a different perspective.

Other than that, it’s good.

P.S. See what I did there ;)