fix revolver...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

meow123

nice iq this entire thread is filled with kids that just got out of the asylum
my nigga you can dt with revolver on skeet
which other cheat can dt with revo name it and send vid

I would like to point out, this isnt meant to bash on anyone and the cheats. This guy has a point on why DT should be on rev. It does shoot faster with DT and in some situation it can HELP. With the DT teleport it can be useful when quickpeeking with it. Again OT is already good on its own.

Swooped

Banned

I would like to point out, this isnt meant to bash on anyone and the cheats. This guy has a point on why DT should be on rev. It does shoot faster with DT and in some situation it can HELP. With the DT teleport it can be useful when quickpeeking with it. Again OT is already good on its own.
you can DT with any weapon regardless if it works you can turn it on and teleport. you can NOT dt with revolver simply because it doesnt work and it is stupid

Bop32

you can DT with any weapon regardless if it works you can turn it on and teleport. you can NOT dt with revolver simply because it doesnt work and it is stupid
Shoots faster with it then without, many situations i survived because i can shoot 2 bullets when they can just shoot one and they can't get the second one off in time even if they shoot me first

Bop32

2nd shot isn't faster, the cocking is fast, but not faster than ot as far as i am aware, cocking back too fast/much results in shooting the floor
Second shot is faster have used it and tested with it, the other hack coded by estk does have DT on R8, idk what else to say if u have it you know

JoshTheDuck

The whole point of the "resolver" is to resolve the players angle, sometimes the cheat can't resolve or extrapolate(predict the enemies future position) due to issues being caused externally, you have to take into account things like network connection, play-style & overall game knowledge.

Double-tap works the same with every weapon, the reason why you cant double-tap with guns like the AWP, Revolver, or SSG, is because of CSGO's weapon mechanics.

Kokito

revolver is not good, it doesnt shoot + that u cant use dt on revolver
-If it doesnt shoot its most likely a config issue
-Dt with revo is literally impossible cuz u need to shift ticks to cog the r8 itself so using dt with it is useless unless you wanna fast peek, learn how a cheat works before you trashtalk it ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Mom