fix head on awp

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hyppr

i have to force baim or else i constantly miss. it always goes for head even if their body peeks out first and i miss, not due to spread.

soft

Early adopter
but it sucks i have to do that all the time, its important to hit head in some spots
you want devs to make resolver which always founds real model but full animfix is not real. its impossible to make resolver which will resolve real model with 100% chance

Reactions: Lacy and Krezzy

hyppr

you want devs to make resolver which always founds real model but full animfix is not real. its impossible to make resolver which will resolve real model with 100% chance
its not about that, its that when I have head on it seems to prefer to go for head rather than body with awp

tommy

i have the exact same issue, it keeps going for head and missing even though i have prefer baim on and i'm using an awp.. None of your suggestions seemed to fix it

Raspbian

this happens due to higher damage on head, meaning the aimbot will trigger at 100 damage on head while body wouldn't result in a kill. a good option would be delayshot, unfortunately it can not be achieved through the js api. a walkaround is having safepoint forced on head together with early autostop mode disabled, resulting in quicker peeks. make sure to get your fakelag settings right.

ADRIANO

90hc - 100 +1 min dmg - 5% head 95% body - head, chest, stomach, pelvis, upper chest hf
+ use autopeek when peeking

hyppr

this happens due to higher damage on head, meaning the aimbot will trigger at 100 damage on head while body wouldn't result in a kill. a good option would be delayshot, unfortunately it can not be achieved through the js api. a walkaround is having safepoint forced on head together with early autostop mode disabled, resulting in quicker peeks. make sure to get your fakelag settings right.
thats true to some extent, but what if youre peeking someone whos stood in the open? many points in the body will do 100-120 damage, yet it still goes for head, the smallest point

Mitsuha

Banned
When I play awp I play with force safe point . Not prefer safe point on the awp tab but just put the force safe point on toggle and activate it on awp. It does shoot head if the guy peaks head out but usually hits baim. Also never misses head

hyppr

When I play awp I play with force safe point . Not prefer safe point on the awp tab but just put the force safe point on toggle and activate it on awp. It does shoot head if the guy peaks head out but usually hits baim. Also never misses head
you shoot very slow with that on