First week with onetap. [review] | Direct comparison to Aimware. |

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

unluqy

Banned
My first week with onetap.su can be summed up pretty quickly.

Legitbot
: 6.5/10 Not that great but not that bad, would definitely say that aimware's legitbot is better after configging the two to have similar settings.

Ragebot : 8/10 I would say that onetap's rage is a little bit better than aimware's but it still has it's moments.

AntiAim : 4/10 I rarely get people to shoot onetap's fake. The only time I do is by edging with jitter and fakelag. Not that great.

FakeLag : 9/10 Has a much greater edge over aimware's fakelag! Being able teleport out with alternative fakelag is so clean and I'm really happy with onetap's fakelag.

Resolver : 9.5/10 I would have to say that there are misses from spread that occur every now and then but increasing min damage usually fixes this. Onetap has a resolver that again has the edge over aimware.

Visuals : 8/10 Onetap has some of the best visuals for a public cheat that I have ever used. I would recommend adding bullet tracers for yourself and for glow options like pulse or internal glow (aka skeet glow)

Misc
: 5/10 onetap's legit autostrafer is a bit wonk and I rarely use it when legit cheating. Accurate walk is essentially useless for legit cheating, however it's better while raging. Not too many useful misc features.

User Friendliness : 6/10 Onetap has some really fucking weird features and a lot of confusing options for ragebot like prefer body,head on conditions that I thought at first were on enemy conditions and I was baffled at why whenever I walk at someone i'll baim them with a scout when their head is out. Not very user friendly to new people.

Overall rating : 7/10
[ please note that this is coming from someone who's been using aimware and other cheats with a variety of different legit/ragebots ]

I would also like to state that buying configs is retarded, especially when considering how easy it is to config onetap.

RandomHacks

Seems that your having issues using onetap am i right?
Well even if you are then you should try to update your config as much as possible because i used to have the same issues like missing , dying to bad cheats etc ( in august btw ).
Anyways the cheat is good you gotta try to change your config. Also change your play style also i don't recommend running into the open against other paid or private cheats as you can die easily then.
The cheat hits sometimes misses but depends on config and play style.

royalxd

My first week with onetap.su can be summed up pretty quickly.

Legitbot
: 6.5/10 Not that great but not that bad, would definitely say that aimware's legitbot is better after configging the two to have similar settings.

Ragebot : 8/10 I would say that onetap's rage is a little bit better than aimware's but it still has it's moments.

AntiAim : 4/10 I rarely get people to shoot onetap's fake. The only time I do is by edging with jitter and fakelag. Not that great.

FakeLag : 9/10 Has a much greater edge over aimware's fakelag! Being able teleport out with alternative fakelag is so clean and I'm really happy with onetap's fakelag.

Resolver : 9.5/10 I would have to say that there are misses from spread that occur every now and then but increasing min damage usually fixes this. Onetap has a resolver that again has the edge over aimware.

Visuals : 8/10 Onetap has some of the best visuals for a public cheat that I have ever used. I would recommend adding bullet tracers for yourself and for glow options like pulse or internal glow (aka skeet glow)

Misc : 5/10 onetap's legit autostrafer is a bit wonk and I rarely use it when legit cheating. Accurate walk is essentially useless for legit cheating, however it's better while raging. Not too many useful misc features.

User Friendliness : 6/10 Onetap has some really fucking weird features and a lot of confusing options for ragebot like prefer body,head on conditions that I thought at first were on enemy conditions and I was baffled at why whenever I walk at someone i'll baim them with a scout when their head is out. Not very user friendly to new people.

Overall rating : 7/10
[ please note that this is coming from someone who's been using aimware and other cheats with a variety of different legit/ragebots ]

I would also like to state that buying configs is retarded, especially when considering how easy it is to config onetap.
if you get many misses due to spread higher your hitchance not your min damage

lolshdsd3

i kinda disagree on the anti aim since when i used it. it would usually make people dump but thats just from my experience with the cheat