First Day With OneTap!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

harryd2000

My first day with onetap:

RageBot: 10/10
It's extremely easy to configure and the menu is super clean, It has nice animations and doesn't look a mess all over your screen unlike other cheats *cough* aimware. I rarely miss and consistently hold a 2kd in big hvh servers. The resolver is almost perfect in my opinion, however the only downside is that i miss majority of the time with pistols, but that most likely is a config error.

AntiAim: 9/10
I can make most cheats dump, again the antiaim section of the menu is clean and easy to config. Again, you don't need to have a js to get manual aa unlike aimware.

Visuals: 9/10
There is a wide varity of aesthetically pleasing visuals included in the cheat without js. My personal favourite is the 2 colour glow.

Misc: 10/10
Everything you need!

Overall, this is the best public cheat you can get without a doubt. If you are considering buying OT, do it! You won't regret it. Too bad i won't be able to renew my sub next month.

Sweg

what js makes it better add me Slayker#9408 becuase everyone is talking about it, they say it makes the resolver better
no? there's no js that improves the resolver, it just changes your mindmg, its like the third post on the scripting section last time i checked
the js is broken it reset all ur min dmg when u reload the cheat
check the scripting section, there's a fixed version

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

Slayker

no? there's no js that improves the antiaim, it just changes your mindmg, its like the third post on the scripting section last time i checked

that dosent fix ur resolver and make u better it just basically gives u a behind wall mindamage and i have it already

Sweg

that dosent fix ur resolver and make u better it just basically gives u a behind wall mindamage and i have it already
yes, you said that some people said that it makes your resolver better, which is not true. also its just mindmg on key, not a behind wall mindmg

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

sinhvh

no? there's no js that improves the antiaim, it just changes your mindmg, its like the third post on the scripting section last time i checked

im talking about that one