First day of onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wann2k

i am sorry for omitting legit but i haven't used it yet cause i don't really need it; used to have decent aim when i was legit. note that this is not biased and after some days in i might change my opinion, depending how used i get to the cheat. im at the same time looking for some advice with hvh config (i dont wanna be head only cause body is nice but i tend to hit more body than head on onetap users)

ragebot: personally i'd give it a 9/10; still have to fiddle around with my config. there's a couple of things that i dont understand, for example, is accuracy boost needed 100% for spread hvh? resolver is genuinely p, it does have some ups and downs (pretty sure it's cfg error cause this is way different from aw) (here I am also looking for some ways to hit more consistenly). i am struggling to hit their new weird shift aa that i bet capra requested, and i find myself hitting more body against onetap users (any advice on hitting more head xd).

anti-hit: 10/10, i use static cause imo it's the best, find myself turning desync on and off. i dont like using fakelag so i just turn it off. big ups for the freestanding devs put in this cheat, not like aw freestanding that would just stick your head out when you were stairs on mirage.

visuals: very customizable, im more of a simple guy and do not mess around with them. the different chams options are interesting but require too much iq and i'm braindead, for reflections i should probably turn my shaders up. 10/10, nice options of showing choked packets :)

misc: i don't know if i should use fast stop (my fakewalk is on shift and i have maintain accuracy or something like that option ticked; is accurate walk necessary too?) bhop and autostrafer are really nice (found good experience with directional, dont know why xane bashes on autostrafer so much). i love that you implemented custom clantags, anyway im not some gayfag that uses trannysense animated clantag :D. 10/10

maybe someone can help; my config is pretty much done and dusted, need some advice from fellow users that are far more experienced (yeah hitting body is fun, im kinda aggressive and thats why i am asking how to shoot more head). another question is that the fakeduck accuracy seems kinda odd, don't really understand why.

thanks for reading my newfag review, 9.5/10 cheat and edeen, llama dont seem as retarded as polak and capra (cough cough CONFIG ISSUE HAHAHAHA)

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
accuracy boost needed 100% for spread

it prevents/reduces missing shots due to occlusion. as for the remaining questions maybe you can edit your post and group the questions together at the bottom because it's 6am right now and my eyes are too tired to read everything.

KateAwpton

Banned
it prevents/reduces missing shots due to occlusion. as for the remaining questions maybe you can edit your post and group the questions together at the bottom because it's 6am right now and my eyes are too tired to read everything.
Lmfao +1

Maybe some better formatting so it’s easier to understand, decent review just go through and read it like you were someone else and expand a bit more.

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol
im gonna buy onetap soon and im looking at the reviews and they look pretty good im PUMPED to get onetap hope its good ;)
Hope you enjoy it, this may just be for me since I'm new to hvh'ing but it can be a little weird and difficult using it and making configs for it at first so don't get discouraged and keep trying out new things with it.