feedback for me v4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

r4smusu

all good the problem is in the legitimate mode the antiaim when it is seen in different cameras as in repetitions, spectators and players see you making small convulsions or movements of the camera when they spy you in the first person
It is very clear that this trap is not to legitimize or semi-legitize and it is possible that because of that antiaim you will easily fall vac under supervision
adapting to the configurations I will give you half a year more of testing to make an exhaustive comment

luvisrage16

all good the problem is in the legitimate mode the antiaim when it is seen in different cameras as in repetitions, spectators and players see you making small convulsions or movements of the camera when they spy you in the first person
It is very clear that this trap is not to legitimize or semi-legitize and it is possible that because of that antiaim you will easily fall vac under supervision
adapting to the configurations I will give you half a year more of testing to make an exhaustive comment
r/ihadastroke

• Wow
Reactions: r4smusu

Fatrafitri

r/ihadastroke