fake news

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

cxdy099

Well, just watch.. nothing else to say here..

I hit the guy for 9 hp in chest while overriding, In my brain im thinking "He is lethal.. I can hit him for up to 92 in stomach (rarely 93), onetap decides to do the following AND WOULDNT SHOOT untill I pressed Damage override

Clip (streamable.com) : Streamble

Basic hold drop, damage override 5, onetap resolver does the following.. and then Cant hit stomach with scout (MD 5)

Clip (streamable.com) : Streamble

There was some shadow update or something since that just started happening like 2 or 3 days ago. Im playing with onetap for 3 months now and it wasnt shitting itself like it does now.

Before you say anything about ping, My normal ping is 110. Here you cant watch me playing with 90-140 ping and hitting everyone just fine

Reactions: danixik01

L4wless174

Early adopter
Youre so fucking dumb, how is that cfg issue 0 spread misses. 0 brain cells in your shit filled skull
And for special ed kids like u I stated that it is not ping issue and linked a video
Brainless dog
I'm dumb but u cant cfg with ~10 options
not spread misses doesnt mean resolver

There was some shadow update or something since that just started happening like 2 or 3 days ago. Im playing with onetap for 3 months now and it wasnt shitting itself like it does now.
you put a question mark on the title and stated that there was a 'shadow update' (🤡🤡🤡🤡) you cant even decide if there was one or not, i doubt you are able to decide if your cfg is shit anyways

Brainless dog
brainless dog is better than what ever you are

cxdy099

not spread misses doesnt mean resolver
What is it then if youre so smart, clrearly not unregister shot. go ahead teach me.

you put a question mark on the title and stated that there was a 'shadow update' (🤡🤡🤡🤡) you cant even decide if there was one or not, i doubt you are able to decide if your cfg is shit anyways
How can I know if there was an update? I dont see any update in updates. But I can fucking feel that something is off
retard

Ultranite

Guess we'll all continue to ignore the "min dmg: 5" that pops up right before he shoots for 9? Of course it'll shoot for 9 because 9 > 5 and the ragebot isn't some AI that knows what you want, it can only be controlled through the limits YOU CHOOSE.

cxdy099

Guess we'll all continue to ignore the "min dmg: 5"
What are you talking about?
First clip im talking about the resolver NOT SHOOTING while the guy is 91 hp

I hit the guy for 9 hp in chest while overriding, In my brain im thinking "He is lethal.. I can hit him for up to 92 in stomach (rarely 93), onetap decides to do the following AND WOULDNT SHOOT untill I pressed Damage override
Fucking read before saying anything

L4wless174

Early adopter
What is it then if youre so smart, clrearly not unregister shot. go ahead teach me.

How can I know if there was an update? I dont see any update in updates. But I can fucking feel that something is off
retard
its a cfg issue clearly

exactly, you dont see updates, if youre not sure if theres a update or not check , if there isnt, it means that theres no update

GodEdyy

Youre so fucking dumb, how is that cfg issue 0 spread misses. 0 brain cells in your shit filled skull
And for special ed kids like u I stated that it is not ping issue and linked a video
Brainless dog
it is a cfg issue braing dead guy

L4wless174

Early adopter
Explain how? 0 spread misses, 0 unregistered shots, and no logs. Its either resolver or prediction error
You just dont have anything smart to say so you say its cFg iSsUe
if there were no logs how would you know its not unreg or spread and how would you know its pred error or resolver
"smart to say so you say its cFg iSsUe"

Status
Not open for further replies.