extremly honest review after around 6 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Canary

(FIRST OF ALL I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT SINCE I DIDNT WANT MY NAME ANYMORE)

Rage - 6/10
I do play with onetap once in a while but i often rage quit since otc mostly taps paid...
I use fatality and i do often 1v1 people who has v3 and i always win. Otc beat me once.
Onetap defentily needs a resovler & aa update, it gets clapped by most people. In my oppinion v2 was so much better.
V2 used to clap aimware and fata but now we dont anymore..

Anti Aim - 5/10
I give the anti aim 5/10 becuase most cheats do tap ot, for example, most people dumps fatality but no1 dumps onetap, other than aimfall lol
So its just not that strong.

Misc - 10/10
has everything a cheat needs for a misc tab.

visuals - 10/10
nothing to complain about here. Visuals are great, good looks and greatly coded.

( i can already see the "CoNfIg IsSuE" comments... This isnt a config issue at all, ive tried paid configs but it just dosnt hit so good. This is facts, not config issues, thanks for your understanding)​

Reactions: Autron

0x01

Agreed, onetap v2 was so fun to use but the time I've used v3 was just aids. Most people say config issue, but it really wasn't. I'm not the best at hvh or making configs, but im not too retarded.
Also the visuals don't look as nice as some other p2c's IN MY OPINION, but most features are there so i can hardly mark it down for personal preference.

Reactions: Canary

XANNYgranny

It's not config though, I quit using OT and stick to skeet now. I use a simple aa against onetap users and they just dump like crazy. Resolver and AA update would easily make this on shot cheat better than aimware and fatality.

Niggative

Early adopter
It's not config though, I quit using OT and stick to skeet now. I use a simple aa against onetap users and they just dump like crazy. Resolver and AA update would easily make this on shot cheat better than aimware and fatality.
The update that recently happened allows all OT users to be better than any skeet users lmfao. I feel like your post is a fucking joke. Skeets resolver compared to OT is dogshit, same with aa. Sounds like you have no idea how to cfg...

WhoDat

The update that recently happened allows all OT users to be better than any skeet users lmfao. I feel like your post is a fucking joke. Skeets resolver compared to OT is dogshit, same with aa. Sounds like you have no idea how to cfg...
I dont know if ur joking or not....

OUHMAHGAWD

Early adopter
everyone here talkin bout ot v2 was so good oh ho ho
but noone talks bout ot v1 before pub rel (beste cheat ww)

nightwolf

i agree, i'd use my personal config and even bought expensive config for V3 but am still losing with OTC V2 users which am not expect to be tapped by cracked users. I hope AA and resolver to be updated.

Haunter

Subscriber
Anti Aim - 5/10
I give the anti aim 5/10 becuase most cheats do tap ot, for example, most people dumps fatality but no1 dumps onetap, other than aimfall lol
So its just not that strong.
bro what lmfao
I do play with onetap once in a while but i often rage quit since otc mostly taps paid...
peek otc users with inverted if they try shooting head they will miss and after that you can basically just invert after every shot and they will miss its not that hard or just use a jitter

torarin

the resolver issues i understand but the aa issues ur having thats cfg issue i had skeet and fatal dump my aa last night and i was dumping too but thats since we both agreed to do head only so not any issues with the aa if ur settings are good

torarin

i agree, i'd use my personal config and even bought expensive config for V3 but am still losing with OTC V2 users which am not expect to be tapped by cracked users. I hope AA and resolver to be updated.
never buy cfgs they are not worth it the only guy i know who has decent cfgs for sale are daered
get some one to join u in a 1v1 to make good aas

globalkill

Hell yes it needs an update, they broke the resolver and aa, imagine using onetap v3 and missing the older version of it.. just pathetic..

claptrap2k

People that rate the antiaim of a cheat should be chemically castrated tbh.
You do realize that this is 2020, not 2018, right? You can do fine even with no resolver as long as u DT+Forcebaim. So what exactly is bad about onetap's antiaim?

Reactions: zzztv