Duck's very short onetap review after months of using

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

IamDUCK

Duck's short and honest review

Ragebot: 9/10
Rated the ragebot 9/10 because it shoots what you want it to shoot but sometimes it hits below min damage or just misses head. Then again you can't really make a cheat consistently hit the head so overall the ragebot is pretty ontop.

Antiaim: 9.5/10
Rated the Antiaim 10/10 because it does what you want it to do.... Not get hit. I still get head shotted from time to time but every aa gets head shotted sometimes so can't complain. The onshot aa can be better though.

Visuals: 8/10
Rated the Visuals 8/10 because sometimes when I play the esp doesn't show up and I get shot by the air in my POV. I also think you can add more unique materials so it looks cool. Overall good visuals.

Legit bot: 10/10
Rated the Legit bot 10/10 because it is really easy and fun to config hits what you want it to hit.

Scripts: 10/10
Rated the Scripts 10/10 because the scripts in onetap are very flexible and its easy to load and unload them. I don't have much to say about this.

Suggestion:
You guys should add legacy v2 to the onetap loader or something because why not. Many people playing lby nowadays.
Make a feature to add custom models easier instead of using migi.

I really hope legacy onetapv2 will get added :)

Thats all thanks

onetap ontop

glorius

I agree on the legacy part. Aimware did it and if onetap legacy will get out it will literally be on top of the lby scene.
I also agree on the esp part. Its really weird,test out for yourself but put skeleton esp on and u will see 10x less. Its like their render engine cant update it fast enough. Disabling skeleton really made me see esp and chams.

The Legitbot 10/10 shouldn't be a thing. It's still so obvious and such a unfinished feature of the cheat. Any cheat can look good without aimbot and rcs but many,MANY people use the features and on onetap they are horrible. when i switch from gs to ot for game of wingman i had to go only pistol cuz i couldnt goddamn use the rcs. its just bad. nixware has a better legitbot,a bigger legitbot community with custom luas and many other are movement cheaters too.

Honestly the review is pretty solid and coming from an older user is pleasant to say the least.

• Love
Reactions: IamDUCK

glorius

I agree on the legacy part. Aimware did it and if onetap legacy will get out it will literally be on top of the lby scene.
I also agree on the esp part. Its really weird,test out for yourself but put skeleton esp on and u will see 10x less. Its like their render engine cant update it fast enough. Disabling skeleton really made me see esp and chams.

The Legitbot 10/10 shouldn't be a thing. It's still so obvious and such a unfinished feature of the cheat. Any cheat can look good without aimbot and rcs but many,MANY people use the features and on onetap they are horrible. when i switch from gs to ot for game of wingman i had to go only pistol cuz i couldnt goddamn use the rcs. its just bad. nixware has a better legitbot,a bigger legitbot community with custom luas and many other are movement cheaters too.

Honestly the review is pretty solid and coming from an older user is pleasant to say the least.
I WAS SO RIGHT AHHAHAHAHH "if onetap legacy will get out it will literally be on top of the lby scene."