do your analysis on what happened here

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

seshitsmole

well, I would like you to analyze the following video and give your opinion as to why i misse shots in legit user.
I'm not judging the cheat, I just want to know the reason for these misses.

media:

my cfg is down here:
j5O1GRcTSNmB-QIAs0WVVQ.png

ITaouHiLTCm2D0X1Yjs9nw.png

thx for listening

arcadex

I don't agree with your settings at all. Never use early and between shots on scout. Personally I'd advise against using fixed pointscales either. But in the case you linked your config had no impact on what happened.
Guy was using legit anti aim and onetap was just struggling to resolve that.

Reactions: seshitsmole

seshitsmole

I don't agree with your settings at all. Never use early and between shots on scout. Personally I'd advise against using fixed pointscales either. But in the case you linked your config had no impact on what happened.
Guy was using legit anti aim and onetap was just struggling to resolve that.
ok, I thought the early and between shots would help with accuracy.

L4wless174

Early adopter
hit chance is for that you don't miss due to spread (theoretically), between shots is used for a multishot weapon (autos), static point scale is not really good against legit aa users, it requires an almost exact amount against legit aa users (also ur head point scale is too hight and I don't see a reason to use static body scale unless ure targeting limbs imo), these misses are half caused by cfg and half bc legit aa.

possible fixes - resolver override and/or safepoint, dynamic point scale or lower ps on head & body

BenNy1uckY

looks like the cheat was just guessing the angle where the dude's real angle was and you should really need to hit heads like a bit often now since its really unsafe even for a legit player

nicole

1. they're not legit. the esp flags show that they're using fake duck and they're clearly fake lagging/using legit aa
2. stop using dt on awp in mm. the only relevant exploit for ssg08/awp in mm is hide shots. double tap is only useful for auto snipers as well as normal rifles/dualies/tec9/cz/smgs. make sure you're not using any dt script, and set your exploit speed to "reliable".
3. are you using resolver override as always on? it looks like the body yaw of your enemy changes when you move your crosshair near them.

seshitsmole

1. they're not legit. the esp flags show that they're using fake duck and they're clearly fake lagging/using legit aa
2. stop using dt on awp in mm. the only relevant exploit for ssg08/awp in mm is hide shots. double tap is only useful for auto snipers as well as normal rifles/dualies/tec9/cz/smgs. make sure you're not using any dt script, and set your exploit speed to "reliable".
3. are you using resolver override as always on? it looks like the body yaw of your enemy changes when you move your crosshair near them.
nop, my resolver override i rarely use

3de

well, I would like you to analyze the following video and give your opinion as to why i misse shots in legit user.
I'm not judging the cheat, I just want to know the reason for these misses.

media:

my cfg is down here:

j5O1GRcTSNmB-QIAs0WVVQ.png

ITaouHiLTCm2D0X1Yjs9nw.png

thx for listening
hes fake ducking and ot is not very good at resolving legit aa

xXuhn

When you have someone with legit aa, or slowwalking, the best option that you got is force body, or prefer body in the cheat. Also you can put dynamic in your pointscale

tropics

If u miss both sides when someone has legit aa it's very likely they are also anti-bruteforcing, pretty much unlucky tbh