CS:GO fucking dies

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nyoocs

I was gonna buy onetap once my money arrives and wanted to play some HvH with free cheats just to practise I guess? However, now whenever I Inject and go InGame my game just closes instantly. No Error Message nothing. I validated game files (twice) and tried two different Injectors :

Veiled_Injector.exe
driver.exe (if you need further information please write me on Discord (nyoo#9503))
-> I am not really the best when it comes to that kind of stuff so you'd have to guide me.

Cheats I tried to inject/use
stickhookrpg
xy0
Mirror.tk

I thought this was an issue with my PC so I cleaned up a bit but it still doesnt work. help ;-;
I don't want to buy OT until it works :c

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
I was gonna buy onetap once my money arrives and wanted to play some HvH with free cheats just to practise I guess? However, now whenever I Inject and go InGame my game just closes instantly. No Error Message nothing. I validated game files (twice) and tried two different Injectors :

Veiled_Injector.exe
driver.exe (if you need further information please write me on Discord (nyoo#9503))
-> I am not really the best when it comes to that kind of stuff so you'd have to guide me.

Cheats I tried to inject/use
stickhookrpg
xy0
Mirror.tk

I thought this was an issue with my PC so I cleaned up a bit but it still doesnt work. help ;-;
I don't want to buy OT until it works :c

Lol, you can just buy it and if it really doesn't work we'll take care of you. Support is the least of your concerns tbh.

Reactions: nyoocs