Cheat waiting for onshot randomly?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
this kid was using a force onshot script on this hvh server i play on and we just both fucking stood there like idiots. is my config just jacked or is this how the cheat works?

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Do you have a video, would be much easier to debunk that way

Do you have a video, would be much easier to debunk that way
unfortunately my clipping software was off at the time, ill get evidence as soon as i can and post it on this thread, i will also provide my config if you need it. btw ive seen aimware was having the same issue, dunno if that helps.

regardless

you should definitely post the cfg as well as what weapon you were using, in my experience if you have it setup to say only go for head and it can't physically shoot the head then yeah youre both gonna stand there like dumbies unless you baim, also tell the force onshotter to stop being cringe thats just sad lol

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
unfortunately my clipping software was off at the time, ill get evidence as soon as i can and post it on this thread, i will also provide my config if you need it. btw ive seen aimware was having the same issue, dunno if that helps.
Kk, tag me when

you should definitely post the cfg as well as what weapon you were using, in my experience if you have it setup to say only go for head and it can't physically shoot the head then yeah youre both gonna stand there like dumbies unless you baim, also tell the force onshotter to stop being cringe thats just sad lol
yeah lol i told him to stop being a faggot, however as soon as i pressed E then he hit my head, i don't know if thats something to do with prefer safepoint on whatever cheat he is using, i have it set up on my config to where it does go for body if necessary but im not sure if i have the pointscale for body set up right, take a look at it and see if there is anything wrong, thank you for the help. ill get the video later today because im waiting for my friend to get on

CFG: https://easyupload.io/dcqs4p (i dont know how to use anonfiles)