Cheat update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius998s

So first of all I want to tell you to all those who will comment on the this post do not hate this is not just my opinion, many people will not buy onetap because this cheat atm is very bipolar.You can make 5k only head and after only misses.So let's start.

Resolver:
Resolver need a seriously update because it's very shit,a lot of misses but every time say missed due to spread.
Resolver can't hit head if the enemy has auto.
Resolver is missing heads sometimes when the enemy it's in air.

--- In my opinion Resolver needs a big update to be enough good to resolve heads.

reub

So first of all I want to tell you to all those who will comment on the this post do not hate this is not just my opinion, many people will not buy onetap because this cheat atm is very bipolar.You can make 5k only head and after only misses.So let's start.

Resolver:
Resolver need a seriously update because it's very shit,a lot of misses but every time say missed due to spread.

--- In my opinion Resolver needs a big update to be enough good to resolve heads.
hm hm

ScoRhvh

Resolver:

true

hvhk1ng

Resolver:

ur retarded fix ur cfg and ur iq then come back fag

Reactions: FengyiCS

franek

Resolver:

i do 4k and if i go to 5k i miss

Reactions: FengyiCS

magicmat

The cheat only logs spread misses. It won't log a resolver miss. Therefore when it says you missed a shot due spread, you missed a shot due to spread. I suggest increasing your hitchance

dudualeixo2

Resolver:

i get 66% HS with 33 kills today, people using auto, so huh, probably cfg issue

Status
Not open for further replies.