Cheat Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Wixdy

Onetap is rwally good and consistent with updates. The cheats doubletap is very nice I myself do use a javascript to help customize it though. The cheat hits alot I like the customization levels you can use for each weapon now in comparison to V3. I myself love onetap its been my favorite CSGO Public Cheat because its the best public cheat. This Cheats ragebot is a 9/10 with good hitting auto and scout depending on the cfg rips head for me. The Visuals... I love how customizable they are I keep mine very straight forward 10/10. The legit bot I dont like as much but its still pretty nice its alot more subtle then most. 7/10. AA is a nice 8/10 for me its not the best but its good enough to hit p. Overall the cheats a great cheat that will be bought by me in the near future and I highly suggest people to re buy it and or buy it if they havent. :D

Reactions: halohal00

OTV3USER

Banned
Onetap is rwally good and consistent with updates. The cheats doubletap is very nice I myself do use a javascript to help customize it though. The cheat hits alot I like the customization levels you can use for each weapon now in comparison to V3. I myself love onetap its been my favorite CSGO Public Cheat because its the best public cheat. This Cheats ragebot is a 9/10 with good hitting auto and scout depending on the cfg rips head for me. The Visuals... I love how customizable they are I keep mine very straight forward 10/10. The legit bot I dont like as much but its still pretty nice its alot more subtle then most. 7/10. AA is a nice 8/10 for me its not the best but its good enough to hit p. Overall the cheats a great cheat that will be bought by me in the near future and I highly suggest people to re buy it and or buy it if they havent. :D
crazy? all is 10/10