Cheat issues

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwq123456

When I'm playing with onetap I feel like I have 200% more spread , I'll post some videos , everything happened today, can send you my config settings if needed and requested. Had some amazing moments with onetap, but now this cheat is not it.

[/URL]
-----------------------------------------
[/URL]
-----------------------------------------
[/URL]

regards,
luca
net_graph 1
and when you caught your ping go over 50 you have to give up your scout while go over 100 then give up the game

wann2k

@signal @Ray @llama @sharklaser1 @edeen & beta members comment on his thread explain whats wrong
his fps is higher than the tickrate of the server & doesn't drop below 85 and ranteis is known to not have issues regarding revolver shooting ground
couldnt give a bigger fuck if id get banned for tagging you all just confirm whether its a user issue or its a problem which only you can fix
i recall his internet being good as well last time we spoke he wasn't lagging at all

i used to play on 120 fps with all 3 main providers and never had an issue with neither of them, albeit i last injected onetap before 15 july

Reactions: lucagfx

wann2k

its mostly a cfg issue cause when I had my sub I would never get this

btw its most likely from the pointscale and mulitpoints you have and you cant always just have a hitchance that works on all maps like me I use 60 on mirage and then every other map i turn it too 65
any bullet would have been lethal in deagle clip and he missed 2 due to spread and 2 misses weren't logged therefore maybe resolver aimpunch or occlusion
i dont think aimpunch would have that big of an effect as he wasn't even getting shot at in the deagle clip, and i saw that the bullet impacts weren't stuck in any solid object such as that wood box for it to be occlusion
then again i might be wrong but missing due resolver is always a possibility

Reactions: lucagfx

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
@signal @Ray @llama @sharklaser1 @edeen & beta members comment on his thread explain whats wrong
his fps is higher than the tickrate of the server & doesn't drop below 85 and ranteis is known to not have issues regarding revolver shooting ground
couldnt give a bigger fuck if id get banned for tagging you all just confirm whether its a user issue or its a problem which only you can fix
i recall his internet being good as well last time we spoke he wasn't lagging at all

i used to play on 120 fps with all 3 main providers and never had an issue with neither of them, albeit i last injected onetap before 15 july
ok mr lawyer
point 1) you can see by his screen that his fps is not higher than the tickrate
point 2) you can't see his ping, again, how can you judge?
point 3) ranteis used to be good server before Akandesh sold it to Capra and AIMWARE, from then it's only going downhill, you may or may not know that ranteis is no longer ranteis, it is aimware server
point 4) if you last time used onetap before 15th of July, which is more than a month ago, you have absolutely 0 rights to talk about it
point 5) if you don't experience the issues, you have absolutely 0 rights to talk about it
point 6) if you don't have active subscription, we (everyone from onetap administration) are not going to take you seriously, there's way too many trolls who got nothing better in their life to do than shitpost on forums, and as such, please go away and don't make me restrict you from posting on the forums.

this reply also explains the situations from the first post (first 3 points), and that is my answer to this thread

best regards,
ed

Reactions: wann2k
Status
Not open for further replies.