used to be very slow, at least from my experiene but i might just be retardedDirectional Auto strafe is epic wut how does it feel clunky
It only allows you to change direction on-ground and not when in air like most cheats.Directional Auto strafe is epic wut how does it feel clunky
Before you read any further, please be aware that I do enjoy this cheat (okay.. maybe not some parts of it). The cheat feels rushed and needs improvements. Every cheat has been in this stage where there are many issues to be fixed and that's coding for ya. Any comments relating to "config issue" will be completely ignored by me as I know for a fact after talking with many users in Discord and in-game that they too are experiencing these issues listed below.
- NULL. Can't say anything about it as I have never used the legitbot on this cheat before.
- At least it doesn't crash?
- Feels sluggish.
- Resolver needs work.
- Misses backtrack a LOT.
- Missed due to spread messages displaying when the reason for the missed shot wasn't spread.
- Failing to correct fake lag (rarely or not at all).
- Misses on legit players.
- Multi-point isn't very good (I can manual them but the cheat refuses to shoot).
- Freestanding/auto-direction seems to work without issue.
- Desync isn't the best but is far from the worst.
- Fake lag works well and can be adapted to anyone's play style with all the options for it.
- No customizability for real yaw.
- I get tapped most times when peeking players. (somewhat to be expected when full on moving but still.... ayyware is tapping me...)
- Anti-untrusted must be disabled in order to change pitch.
- Clean and easy to read.
- Can be customized to anyone's liking without any setbacks.
- Spread circle isn't anti-aliased.
- No separate cham settings for different teams/local player. (ex: shine applies to all players)
- Has a lot of features.
- Clantag changer is nice.
- Buybot works well.
- Autostrafer feels clunky as shit. I feel like i'm a panzer bhopping through an obstacle course.
Image for reference:
- The update is quick and doesn't lag your game.
- Easy to find and change skins.
- The skins sometimes don't save (yes, I have tested it. no it isn't an issue with me not clicking the save button under the skins tab).
- The skins that I applied often disappear from the weapon that I applied them to, and won't return unless I re-click the load button and wait until the next game to start (not round, GAME).
- One of the hitmarkers causes a game crash.
- The animations leading up-to the inspect animation is cut from existence and it just 'jumps' to the inspect without any form of transition.
Overall, the cheat definitely needs some work, and I don't feel as though it was ready to be released. I often crash after a few matches of HvH for no apparent reason.
The issues listed above combined with the constant downtime of the cheat definitely outweighs the pros of this cheat, and unless a good majority of said issues are fixed, I will not be purchasing another sub.
Not to say this is a bad cheat, it just feels rushed and clunky in some areas.
Overall rating for the cheat: 7/10.
Yeah might just be retardedused to be very slow, at least from my experiene but i might just be retarded
i take it back, directional definitely USED to be clunky but i don't use it anymore so i don't know.Yeah might just be retarded
if ur saying this is still valid ur braindeadP review +rep And good review that ive seen and anyone trying to shit talk this review is brain dead cause everything you stated is fact