body pointscale ignores pelvis

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

toniware

did some testing earlier,

body pointscale does not apply to pelvis and stomach

doesnt matter if you have it on 1 or 100, it will shoot the very edge if only that is hitable.
works on shoulder/upper chest tho

bot has godmode, this isnt about hitting him, but where its shooting

temp fix:
turn multipoint for stomach and pelvis off, or risk missing ppl. i usually miss when they are fast peeking me, shoots a tiny bit too early. obviously having it completly off might risk not shooting at all if they dont peak out far enough

Last edited:

Codec

Banned
Damn u have to be a b1g namer to get ur feedback thread actually considered in this forum. If it was anybody else posting this exact video, they would get trashtalked to death
actually youre right. if it was someone else with that uid people here would just tt and troll instead of addressing to the real problem. and when they go into a match and keep missing they blame , curse and rq.

jari

Banned
depends on what your mindamage is and if the cheat actually detects it,
why is your hc on 100?
U dont know what the hell u talkin about, what does 100% hc and min dmg got to do with the very edge of the hitbox being hit, when static multipoints are put at 1? OP even said it only happens with stomach/pelvis, as u can see. Its a bug I encountered as well during the end of my sub but I didnt bother reporting it.

smallboye

depends on what your mindamage is and if the cheat actually detects it,
as OP said, it's not about hitting him, it's about where it's shooting. Hitchance and min damage are not relevant, the cheat should not shoot the edge of the hitbox if the pointscale is at 1.

resurgence

Disabled
Damn u have to be a b1g namer to get ur feedback thread actually considered in this forum. If it was anybody else posting this exact video, they would get trashtalked to death
I don't know who toniware is.

That aside, they submitted a bug report without feeling the need to trash talk the cheat, complain about past updates or lack of updates, and aren't cursing out staff members, so I felt comfortable replying to the thread to tell them that it was forwarded.

All that's required is clearly stating the issue and providing a video displaying it.

smallboye

I don't know who toniware is.

That aside, they submitted a bug report without feeling the need to trash talk the cheat, complain about past updates or lack of updates, and aren't cursing out staff members, so I felt comfortable replying to the thread to tell them that it was forwarded.

All that's required is clearly stating the issue and providing a video displaying it.
they are masterlooser15 on youtube.

Haunter

Subscriber
he posted a legit thing with explanations and everything without trash talking or anything else lol