body pointscale ignores pelvis

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
you don't have to continually bump this, won't be how you get your way, although yes it is an issue, be patient.

arcadex

you don't have to continually bump this, won't be how you get your way, although yes it is an issue, be patient.
So raising attention to an issue that’s NOT been fixed in the matter of 3(?) updates, is not the way to get it to be done?
ah why yes my sir that’s totally reasonable
🤡

Reactions: Tren25

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
So raising attention to an issue that’s NOT been fixed in the matter of 3(?) updates, is not the way to get it to be done?
ah why yes my sir that’s totally reasonable
🤡
If it hasn't been fixed, and so obviously continually bumping is just a waste of time. You said it yourself the updates that have passed without it being fixed.

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

arcadex

If it hasn't been fixed, and so obviously continually bumping is just a waste of time. You said it yourself the updates that have passed without it being fixed.
I think bumping it shows the urgency. That’s why I think it’s a good reason to continue doing it.

Reactions: Tren25

authentication

Early adopter
did some testing earlier,

body pointscale does not apply to pelvis and stomach

doesnt matter if you have it on 1 or 100, it will shoot the very edge if only that is hitable.
works on shoulder/upper chest tho

bot has godmode, this isnt about hitting him, but where its shooting

temp fix:
turn multipoint for stomach and pelvis off, or risk missing ppl. i usually miss when they are fast peeking me, shoots a tiny bit too early. obviously having it completly off might risk not shooting at all if they dont peak out far enough
pointscale is broken generally, thanks for reporting it

Reactions: lucagfx