body pointscale ignores pelvis

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

arcadex

mate the guy has a join date of 2k20, which implies he's new to hvh and thus wouldnt experience this specific bug until hes actually learnt and is capable of consistently having a positive kd, and regarding me i started cheating in jan 2k19...
Too bad I go 2-3 KD almost every game lmao

joxerr

mate the guy has a join date of 2k20, which implies he's new to hvh and thus wouldnt experience this specific bug until hes actually learnt and is capable of consistently having a positive kd, and regarding me i started cheating in jan 2k19...
joined onetap in 2020 != hvhing since 2020

Reactions: Tren25

lucagfx

Banned
u started hvhing just before 2020, so what’s the point ? one month extra time to get used to the cheat and it’s problems ? you’re clearly on some dumb ass shit, think twice before replying non-sense.

Reactions: Tren25

reub

u started hvhing just before 2020, so what’s the point ? one month extra time to get used to the cheat and it’s problems ? you’re clearly on some dumb ass shit, think twice before replying non-sense.
smUSlcx.png

Oh fuck, you must be the real og when you joined 2019...

RazvanDard

Not to mention this is a cheat breaking bug it's the root cause of all the miss shot due spreads and stomach resolver misses people encounter and the cheat would perform so much better when this will be fixed.And it's only a few lines of code since it was probably hard coded to 100 / static before release and it stayed that way after.