Before buying questions.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fl0yd

I have never cheated before and I’m really interested in trying it, I heard this is a solid good cheat I can start with, so my questions are :
- what are versions? Once there‘s a new one is the old one unsafe to use or detected?
- how do I practice safe cheating to be not obvious in matchmaking?
- what are configs? And why do people sell them?
- what are the procedures of injecting the cheat? (Preparation to csgo settings?)
- what are the stats for vac/ow bans for this cheat?

thanks.

Fl0yd

- what are versions? Once there‘s a new one is the old one unsafe to use or detected?
loader automatically updates
dont look at people through walls dont use aimlock ow is shit
there are settings you configure in the cheat and some settings will obviously be better than others but please dont buy configs
- what are the procedures of injecting the cheat? (Preparation to csgo settings?)
you open the loader (an app you can download after buying) and the cheat does everything else for you
as far as i know onetaps only been fully detected a few times but thats not really bad considering this hack is mainly for rage and ow bans are obviously gonna happen no matter the cheats security
I’m really looking for a cheat for legit mm ranking, I made it to LEM with hard work clean. A lot of spinners in mm lol. Any recommendation?

sadzach69

i wouldnt really recommend using onetap if you only want to legit cheat in mm. im not really educated in the legit cheating area as a whole but i'd suggest trying to either apply to a trusted legit cheat provider or use aimware lol
u suggest using aimware for legit? LOL

Honestly if you're looking for a legit cheat I would recommend using Weebware, Lethality or CartelCheats. Those are some of the better legit cheats that I've used this year and I don't really have any others that I would recommend.

This is a solid rage cheat that isn't really the best for legit cheating, but those are what I recommend, everyone is going to have a different variation.

authentication

Early adopter
they're reworks of the hack, and you can't inject old ones, when a new version is up last one is ditched.
use your gamesense; you can start playing without walls and only visible visuals with a bit of backtracking to get ASSISTANCE at playing.
settings of the hack, experienced users will have better configs because they know how to use the hack, people sell them because they think their configs are worthy to sell.
open onetap loader, log in; (optional: tick remember me) load and csgo/steam will open and onetap will be here!
onetap's undetected, you can find detections sometimes only for VAC, overwatch depends on how you play and if you get reported.