Detection-Question

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kratoHvH

Yo, i accidentally injected Ot in my main because onetap somehow deleted -insecure in my Startoptions.
I did not join any Vac secured server or anything else.
So my question is.. When did Ot got detected the last time?
How long do i have to waite till i dont get hitted by the Vacwave if there comes one?

reub

Yo, i accidentally injected Ot in my main because onetap somehow deleted -insecure in my Startoptions.
How long do i have to waite till i dont get hitted by the Vacwave if there comes one?
u probably wont get banned

edit: Since u didnt join any VAC secured server you are fine.

RWBY

From the VAC-integration page, a quote from it: "VAC is a component of Steamworks and the Steam client, and works by scanning the users system for cheats while your game is running."

xxxanny

Servers that are not protected by vac means that people who have a vac ban on their account can join the server, the anticheat is still on from what i know.
I am pretty sure it never did but I might be wrong
The last vac wave was a few weeks ago if i am sure, two of my friends got vac banned at the same time so I'm just gonna assume.
You should be fine with onetap tho.

kratoHvH

just gotta hope and create a new acc and trade everything, it just deleted my startoption. im so mad rn.

reub

OMG.. if you did NOT join a vac protected server you won’t be banned. If you only joined a HvH server you WILL NOT get banned.