Autopeek color

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
@billisapill , @TriCky you 2 are the reason why this community is considered by many people so shit, I've explained it to you why it would be nice to have and that it is just an improvement to the visuals of the cheat, yet you come with the argument that it's not needed. Why is this section called feedback? Do you only want to see people complaining about resolver, hitbox selection or other issues, or do you want people to post actual good ideas in here? Please stop acting like kids

Reactions: halohal00 and xrxxz

TriCky

Early adopter
@billisapill , @TriCky you 2 are the reason why this community is considered by many people so shit, I've explained it to you why it would be nice to have and that it is just an improvement to the visuals of the cheat, yet you come with the argument that it's not needed. Why is this section called feedback? Do you only want to see people complaining about resolver, hitbox selection or other issues, or do you want people to post actual good ideas in here? Please stop acting like kids
didn't bother reading but im gonna repeat my self who cares about visuals ? i used skeet with best visuals and the cheat misses otc and thats why im gonna buy ot so who the fuck cares about visuals retard

vert0kz

The js is kinda broken. The js draws custom autopeek over the original one and sometimes u can see 2 autopeeks. I guess current api doesn't allow us to make fully customizable autopeek.
just turn off ur autopeek..

didn't bother reading but im gonna repeat my self who cares about visuals ? i used skeet with best visuals and the cheat misses otc and thats why im gonna buy ot so who the fuck cares about visuals retard
That's literally brain and config issue

See why this community is considered shit by many, because people like this guy make their opinion public

Reactions: halohal00

reub

If u miss otc with it is definitely config issue

reub

I’m really getting bored of you guys.
Just accept the fact that most people like to have visual features and miss away

TriCky

Early adopter
I’m really getting bored of you guys.
Just accept the fact that most people like to have visual features and miss away
most people that want better visuals than ragebot are just trash to begin with in hvh so they don't care