antiaim

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ApexHacker

never mind i figured i would have gotten a intelligent response but i forgot this is onetap forums where everything is a config issues i guess

NinjaOficial

never mind i figured i would have gotten a intelligent response but i forgot this is onetap forums where everything is a config issues i guess
Sorry to inform you but that's 100% an YOU issue because that was not reported before.
If you want to actually receive some help, provide some actually useful information and not just complain about it.
Next time at least provide some video proof and your CFG and JS's.

Hyu

Most brain-damaged thread I've read today. Make sure you read your settings properly before you speak out to the forums. Thanks!

Reactions: FlexinOnEm

FlexinOnEm

Banned
Most brain-damaged thread I've read today. Make sure you read your settings properly before you speak out to the forums. Thanks!

Reactions: Hyu

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
you have legit aa on and at targets on. Other wise (explained for a retard like you) go to your pitch. Put it down. yaw put on 0 at targets off.
He was asking why his AA turned off, not because he had legit aa. It's knife prevention and is in the hack for a reason.

ApexHacker

you have legit aa on and at targets on. Other wise (explained for a retard like you) go to your pitch. Put it down. yaw put on 0 at targets off.
yes i know i have legit aa its a semirage config and no i didnt have at targets on look at the video i posted maybe if you half brains would take a second to look at a video you would know i dont have something on but i guess it is too hard for people to look

Rudder

Lots of people being toxic in this thread,

He was asking why his yaw was facing forwards when getting close to the enemy I don't even see how you could make a config that does that wrong only person here who responded normally here was @NinjaOficial who actually helped the person but then @lispplayerhvh had to come in with the contribution "dude your so fucking retarded LMFAO" which I could personally not come up with myself I'm sure that was well thought out, even after the question had been answered correctly he actually had to write that even though he was wrong himself by saying that at targets and his pitch was causing this to happen even AFTER it had already been explained why it was happening so that really shows "dude your so fucking retarded LMFAO".

Reactions: ApexHacker

ApexHacker

He was asking why his AA turned off, not because he had legit aa. It's knife prevention and is in the hack for a reason.
Knife Prevention.
If the target gets close to you with a knife it will prevent being knifed by having you to look directly at him.
Having your back to the target will make you get back stabbed and insta killed.
If the target doesn't have a knife on his hands that doesn't happen.
Thank you guys for actually being helpful i didnt think that it was a knife prevention thing i figured it was some messed up thing idrk why i didnt think of that

Reactions: NinjaOficial