Another Opinion on OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
ignore my bad formatting

HVH:
This cheat's hvhing features are just so FUCKING bipolar. If you're good enough with a decent config, you could be a top fragger or a bottom. I'm by no means a good hvher, but I'll have matches where I will get manhandled like a fat tub of lard by someone using LC, or I'll pop off against some people using NL or Skeet or whatever. It's just not worth the risk of buying at the moment, as I would rather buy Neverlose and get a cheat that's at least consistent. It's also a bad sign when you need scripts to make your anti aim usable. It's actually useless to even be using it other than looking cool. I'm 99% sure the ragebot gave me some form of std. I don't know how a cheat that makes so much money has such a shit resolver; I would rather just install some unknown cheats paste than have to keep using OTs.

Legit:
Other than the lack of a "hide from OBS" feature, the legit is one of the better ones in my opinion. It works pretty well on community servers and with the right config, it can be hidden from a lot of idiots. It has all the normal features your typical cheat would have, so nothing fancy, just really easy to configure and use. The triggerbot will look like a ragebot sometimes (if that makes sense.) It will like to shoot the exact frame the person peeks, but with a lot of motion after shooting, it looks like you just had nasty reaction time.

Visuals:
The ESP/visuals in my opinion I like it, I don't have any issues with that. Nothing crazy new or anything that stands out, other than some world visuals.

Final Opinion:
Overall, the cheat has its moments with the ragebot but just isn't consistent. The legit is good, but aren't all like that? The visuals have a few qualities that stand out, and I don't have any issues with them. At the moment I would rather buy some other cheat, not cheat at all, or just wait till OT just fixes a lot of its bad features. I would rate it out of 10, but I honestly don't know what to give it so anywhere from 6/10 to 8/10 I guess.

Darth

"It's just not worth the risk of buying at the moment, as I would rather buy Neverlose and get a cheat that's at least consistent. It's also a bad sign when you need scripts to make your anti aim usable. It's actually useless to even be using it other than looking cool. I'm 99% sure the ragebot gave me some form of std. I don't know how a cheat that makes so much money has such a shit resolver; I would rather just install some unknown cheats paste than have to keep using OTs."
fODti47.png

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
if you think neverlose is consistent, look at the bug reports of it shooting ghosts aka nothing while still rendering someone, neverlose is especially “bipolar” if youve ever used it, onetap is by far better

Reactions: KitKatTat